Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your WORST MOMENTS involving your FAVORITE Boxer..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta give props to the Cotto stans for admitting Margarito hurt their feelings by making Cotto quit.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      This was a bad night for me

I remember calling my man in NY and he couldnt even get on the phone. Minus 3-4 people who thought Cotto would lose, everyone in my house was silent. Horrible night.
      this ranks second as the Worst Moments for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        THat's the saddest moment I can think of.

Runner up would be Frazier not being let out of his corner for the 15th round of the Thrilla, or him being bounced off the canvas by Foreman 6 times and getting up every time.
        Yeah, I wasnt around to watch Frazier when he fought but i have seen almost all of his fights, such a great fighter. He became one of my favorites after watching the HBO documentary "Thrilla in Manila" and man, he should have been allowed to fight the last round.. felt so sorry for him then. A true warrior of the sport.

Comment

Kostya Tszyu losing to Hatton and Hamed losing to Barrera, both (for different reasons) more or less signified the end of their careers.

Comment

hatton pacquiao
            since i flew out to vegas and thought it would be a 50 50 fight
            ..hatton may
            and hatton coke lol

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              This was a bad night for me

I remember calling my man in NY and he couldnt even get on the phone. Minus 3-4 people who thought Cotto would lose, everyone in my house was silent. Horrible night.
              one of my favorite moments, but margarito got caught trying to cheat, so im not so happy about it, but i feel good that theres no proof that he did cheat cause if there was that he used something in his fights everybody would change there thoughts on him

Comment

When Duran said No Mas

When Pacquiao started getting his ass beat by marquez in the first fight

roy jones gettin knocked out by tarver and glen johnson

larry holmes vs ali
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-08-2012, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Mayweather and pac beating up a past prime mosley.

Comment

When Tito was announced the winner after getting out classed and taken to school by Oscar for the majority of the fight.

More recently, when Garcia KOd Khan.

Comment

Duran-Hearns

Comment

Working...
                      X