Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your WORST MOMENTS involving your FAVORITE Boxer..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming home from Iraq to watch Erik Morales avenge his loss against PAC in their third meeting then watching it end the way it did. I waited months being over seas for that fight & it was sad watching him go down.

Watching Chavez face covered in blood & the being stoped after Oscar beat him the first time. Then hearing talk about it at the gym made it worst. I was a kid when that happened & Chavez was the fighter I grew up watching.

Comment

B.Hop-Roy II....Ex was a str8 mess that night....way too much b1tching was going on by my oldhead...still love him the same though!!!

Mosley-Floyd....NOTHING anybody could've said would've made me think Shane wasn't gonna knock that dude out....Floyd took us school that night...I say us, because there was still a few who didn't think dude was as good as advertised...well since then, I'm not a member of that group anymore..Money May is a classic

Comment

paul the punisher williams - martinez ii I did so much **** talking on my mans behalf. I actually trained in the same gym as him in dc once, coolest guy you would ever want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          July 26th 2008..
          This too, after the fight my girl at the time wanted to get sexed up. I did her up but didnt enjoy it not because of her but because of the fight.

Comment

Tyson/Lewis. Tyson was slowly losing it after the first round. He had Lewis shook and then it was a slow death for Tyson.

Hagler/Leonard. Hagler was trying so hard to fight his fight and win. Leonard would run, pat Hagler some, run, pat more and steal the round.

Arguello/Pryor 1. Arguello had a rough start but really came back, he just didn't have enough to put Pryor in his place.

Morales/Pacquiao 2 and 3. The 2nd fight started good up until the 5th round. God, that 10th round hurts to watch, every time. You start pulling for Morales by the 7th. Hoping he's just joking and comes back to bring it home...And he doesn't. The 3rd fight was a heart breaker because it was as if he just didn't want to keep going and gave in.

Cotto/Margarito 1. The slow deconstruction of a man's spirit, will and body.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Copycat......
              this pain is felt by many my brother...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanatik View Post
                Fernando vargas vs Tito Trinidad 12th round.
                Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                The first round of Tito vs Vargas. I was in shock the way Trinidad was hurting Fernando. Happy Vargas made it a fight. But its shame that fight was too soon for feroz
                Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Weird

Those were my 2 fav moments
                we also share this joyful moment....

Comment

When Ali lost to Holmes. It was pitiful. I've never seen the 'fight' since.

Comment

hearns-SRL 1, mcclellan-benn. dawson-pascal as of late. last time i got upset over a fight is when bailey knocked out jones, still get a little pissed off just thinking about it and im acctually a big bailey fan too. thats probably the only reason i didnt break something in my apartment when that uppercut landed.

Comment

Rahman v Lewis I - round five. And all subsequent events leading up to fight two. Lennox was embarrassed.

Comment

Working...
                      X