Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Explains Barker, Macklin Slow Starts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

personally I see chavez's pressure combined with lack of defense playing right into martinez hands, Sergio's best performances game against guys who brought the fight to him and lesser performances against guys who boxed him. Cant wait for Sergio to end Chavez and his hype train.

Comment

I don't want to hear any excuse if JR happens to win. If He was injured, He should of moved the fight and if the opponent brings a good plan, HE should adjust quicker than He did in his last fight.

Comment

Sergio needs 2 do some damage early on 2 get Jr in the mindset that he has to come after him,SM can't afford to have Jr dictate the pace or get him on the ropes where his huge weight advantage will aid him...

Comment

I just can't see how Chavez can win. His style plays into Martinez's hands completely.

Comment

I really think Jr. has a good shot of beating Martinez, if he cuts off the ring, moves his head and invests in some good bodywork. If Chavez cant cut off the ring and comes in straight with no head movement, Martinez is gonna catch him easy. Martinez by KO is possible, but I see it being stopped due to cuts..Martinez by stoppage in the 9-10th.

Comment

Props to Martinez for owning up to a defeat like a man. That said, Margarito was probably still loading up his ****ing gloves. His mule punching and "relentless" style died with Mosely.

Sergio wins this one.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                We don't really know what he really said because he speaks Spanish, so those words may not be exactly the words Martinez said.
                good point. Sometimes the translation in some of the interviews on this website doesnt match what exactly was said....

Comment

Sergio Martinez Explains Barker, Macklin Slow Starts
                  Only 9 more days we never have to hear any more of his bullshhh quotes again.

Comment

Martinez will destroy Chavez. I Take any bet, just pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      Only 9 more days we never have to hear any more of his bullshhh quotes again.
                      Just nine days and never come back to see you here...

Comment

Working...
                      X