Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fact: Golovkins entire 24 fight resume has taken place at Middleweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    They are CLOSE TO the same size. There is less difference between Golovkin and Floyd than there was between B-Hop and Oscar.
    You would think that if two guys are close to the same size that one wouldn't come in an 18 lb weight difference in their last respective fights.

Didn't you say Floyd and Manny are the same size? Wasn't it you who said because Floyd fought at featherweight in the amateurs, it makes him the same size as Pacquiao, who started at light flyweight.
    No, that wasn't me.

I said they were both the same weight at the same age. There or there abouts.

Mayweather is slightly bigger than Pacquaio, though.

You keep saying Floyd is a tiny little guy. But if he's so small, why couldn't make 145 for his fight with JMM?
    Quote me where I have said that.

Mayweather's not a tiny WW, he's a solid WW. But, he isn't a big WW.

You said Floyd's 26" arms don't give him an advantage over his opponents and height and reach has nothing do do with size.
    I didn't say "Height and reach has nothing to do with size".

I said; "Height and reach is not the be all and end all of someone's size".

Yet you said the Klitschkos only win because of their height and reach.
    Like I said in the other thread that you didn't respond to, please, please, I beg of you, quote me where I have ever said that about the Klithscko brothers.

Please, I have never, ever , said that about either Klitschko brother.

Both Klitschko's could be the exact same size they are now, without their skills, timing, ring IQ and ring general (some of MANY qualities) they would not be the success' they are.

I have stated this many many times.

When I pointed out that 20 or so of Wlad's opponents weighed more than he did, you still insisted they were smaller men.
    Ok, you clearly have me mixed up with someone else here.

I have never, and would never say anything like this.

Feel free to quote me saying this.

We know you love Floyd, but try to be more consistent.
    I don't love Mayweather.

I don't love any fighter.

Comment

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica

Comment

I don't see what the big deal is, boxing fans are always fantasizing fights, if you don't agree with it, then you don't agree with it...your opinion counts as much as the guy asking for the match. I like Golovkin, he's an entertaining fighter, I even put him in my sig, but I'm not one of those that insists he drop to 154 to get a fight with Floyd (nor do I think "those" people really want that, it's just fans contemplating a match).

He's a good fighter, but he hasn't done enough for me to ask to see him in with Floyd, not that I would be completely repulsed by the idea...just would like to see more of him (against better comp), that's all. As of now though, I don't think he's great defensively, he's not particularly fast with his lower or upper body, he does punch hard, but given a big enough ring, it's not difficult to imagine Floyd boxing this guy to a decision. Again, we as fans were entertained by his recent showing, and some entertained the idea of Floyd-Golovkin, this kind of thing happens all the time and not just with Floyd...nothing wrong with that.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I can't believe you made this thread when there are maybe ten people on this site that have said Floyd is scared of Golovkin, and eight were probably trolls.

EDIT: I also can't believe so many people rushed in here to whine. Again, very, very few people said anything about Floyd being scared of Golovkin, and most were trolls.
        and this...

Comment

if floyd's willing to fight baldomir who had a 13 pound advantage why can't he fight golovking? do you think the fact that baldomir is a slow tomato can played into his decision making?

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            If this was any other fighter NSB would be saying "slow down lets see him fight some tough comp before we anoint him the new floyd killer".

Gennady by his post fight shower was getting the ATG tag on here.
            ROFL Can't believe this fool took those threads serious... Another Floyd stan gets butthurt over troll threads. LMAO pathetic. Out of those 30k posts I bet 29k of them are about Floyd. I'd bet my left nut on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
              ROFL Can't believe this fool took those threads serious... Another Floyd stan gets butthurt over troll threads. LMAO pathetic. Out of those 30k posts I bet 29k of them are about Floyd. I'd bet my left nut on it.
              Noticed the same thing, it's only Floyd fans getting hurt over GGG's success.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                if floyd's willing to fight baldomir who had a 13 pound advantage why can't he fight golovking? do you think the fact that baldomir is a slow tomato can played into his decision making?
                Um I think the fact that Baldi was a WW played into his decision. GG is a natural Middle. And has fought at Middle or higher his whole career.

Are we holding every fighter to this high standard?

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                  Noticed the same thing, it's only Floyd fans getting hurt over GGG's success.
                  Oh yeah, how Puga?

Comment

Working...
                  X