Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fact: Golovkins entire 24 fight resume has taken place at Middleweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Is this Burner?
    TS is burner...

Comment

Fact: Couple of his fights have been at 161, making them at SMW, FACT

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        TS is burner...
        Thought so.

Comment

Burner > Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Fact: Couple of his fights have been at 161, making them at SMW, FACT
            lol. Awesome.

Comment

Rumour has it, Mayweather and Golovkin are the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Rumour has it, Mayweather and Golovkin are the same size.

That's totally false. How about the other rumor, that Ring #1 two time super welter champ will only fight blown up welters at the weight? That's also false of course, he'll fight Canelo, who's only an honorary welter/jww.

Comment

I can't believe you made this thread when there are maybe ten people on this site that have said Floyd is scared of Golovkin, and eight were probably trolls.

EDIT: I also can't believe so many people rushed in here to whine. Again, very, very few people said anything about Floyd being scared of Golovkin, and most were trolls.
                  Last edited by bojangles1987; 09-05-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    That's totally false. How about the other rumor, that Ring #1 two time super welter champ will only fight blown up welters at the weight? That's also false of course, he'll fight Canelo, who's only an honorary welter/jww.
                    I'm not so sure.

After all, Golovkin was 140 Lbs in the Amatuers and Mayweather used to be 140 Lbs.

That means they're the same size, right?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I'm not so sure.

After all, Golovkin was 140 Lbs in the Amatuers and Mayweather used to be 140 Lbs.

That means they're the same size, right?
                      They are CLOSE TO the same size. There is less difference between Golovkin and Floyd than there was between B-Hop and Oscar.

Didn't you say Floyd and Manny are the same size? Wasn't it you who said because Floyd fought at featherweight in the amateurs, it makes him the same size as Pacquiao, who started at strawweight?

You keep saying Floyd is a tiny little guy. But if he's so small, why couldn't make 145 for his fight with JMM?

You said Floyd's 26" arms don't give him an advantage over his opponents, and height and reach has nothing do do with size.

Yet you said the Klitschkos only win because of their height and reach. When I pointed out that 20 or so of Wlad's opponents weighed more than he did, you still insisted they were smaller men.

We know you love Floyd, but try to be more consistent.
                      Last edited by The Hammer; 09-05-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X