Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I'll Work To Death To Knock Chavez Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CANELO VS PACQUIAO WHY NOT?HE WANTS MAYWATHER ??WHY NOT PACMAN MAKE IT HAPPEND

Comment

Warr Maravilla you the best

Comment

I remember Martinez going down from a shot by Williams.

Martinez is a GREAT FIGHTER, he can whup May Jr but he can't whup Chavez JR.

Chavez will pressure him throw body shots with dynamite on the end of them, Martinez will feel the power and begin to wilt and come to his end and no one will help him.

Chavez by KO

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Guerra Maravilla!
          And I thought you were the most bias when it came to Mexican fighters on BScene. Guess I was wrong .

I hope Martinez doesn't come out guns blazing and sticks to his usual gameplan of breaking his opponents down. He has the experience and he should know better.

Waravilla!

Comment

Sergio Martinez has this , chavez only advantage is his size Which is also dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              And I thought you were the most bias when it came to Mexican fighters on BScene. Guess I was wrong .

I hope Martinez doesn't come out guns blazing and sticks to his usual gameplan of breaking his opponents down. He has the experience and he should know better.

Waravilla!
              Chavez will not look for the KO. He will fight as defensive as Macklin did, to get the decision. That's why this fight is going to be difficult for Maravilla, because he is wrong if he expects a Williams type of fight. It will be like Barker/Macklin type of fight again.

Comment

CANELO VS PAQUIAO DECEMBER

Comment

Originally posted by SIORPO View Post
                  CANELO VS PACQUIAO WHY NOT?HE WANTS MAYWATHER ??WHY NOT PACMAN MAKE IT HAPPEND
                  Pac wants 145 CW to fight Canelo , he likes them weak , you gotta love Manny as he will fight all the big names so long as they drained good and he can have a huge ring to hit and run in .

Comment

Originally posted by SIORPO View Post
                    CANELO VS PAQUIAO DECEMBER
                    GBP - Top Rank

Will never happen.

Comment

Martinez really dislikes Chavez, been watching Martinez for years and I can't recall him fighting with this much emotion. Don't know if this is good or bad for his game plan he may be prone to want to exchange more than outbox Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X