Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko's Final Training, Arrives in Moscow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First picture looks disturbing

What the heck is going on, in that first picture.
    Oops did I say in, my bad.
    Robot 1 playing ping pong, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    what a killer.

Comment

Vito looks like a f7cking criminal, especially in that last picture. He's gonna commit a bad crime on saturday though.

Vitali by decapitation.

Comment

What, no photos of this drug cheat injecting? Looks like photographers weren't allowed full access.

Comment

Vitali's face looks kinda old but his body looks pretty good.
          All the respect for Vitali to put such an effort at this age. I expecting late stoppage (8-10 round).

Comment

probably wise of him to duck haye and take a nice easy fight at this point, he's starting to get on and haye's speed + power could give him more trouble than he fancies

Comment

Big Bro is going to decapitate Charr. Charr will be another victim, a skull added to his collection. He's going to put this skull next to his Sam Peter skull. Cause it's going to be that bad of a beating.

Comment

Vitali looks old and tired in every picture. This will be his last fight. He wants no part of Haye.

Comment

I see a lot of Afro-American-c0ck-loving posters have come out of the woodwork to put down Vitali.

Where is Wlad_Ownz and the gang when you need them, to provide some balance in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                    ¿Playing "Ping Pong" is part of his training routine? That's a first..But now thinking about it, I've seen worst & weirder training techniques..
                    I was thinking the same thing too if that was part of his training.

Comment

worst last fight calzaghe vs shot jones jr or vitali vs this mug?

Comment

Working...
                      X