No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Beats Down Proksa Over Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Golovkin beat the dog**** out of him in the last round. I swear to god I saw two teeth fly out

Did you enjoy the fights man? what section were you in?

I would love to see GGG vs Quillin or vs pirog

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      Maybe you should have turned of the TV with that narcissistic view. Unlike you many others enjoyed an interesting fight on paper end with a spectacular knock-out.
      When did I say that I did not enjoy the fight? I also did not need a narcissistic view to come to the conclusion that Proksa is lacking in basic boxing skills. And that is only my opinion based on what I watched last night. What I saw was a fighter that looked as if he was doing a very bad impersonation of Sergio Martinez and it didn't work for him and therefore he got knocked out rather easily. And I have to ask you have you ever voiced your opinion, good or bad, on a fighters performance? If you claim you haven't you are either being less then honest or last night was the first time that you have ever watched a boxing match.

Comment

That was a great beatdown by Golovkin.

Comment

in case anyone missed it or didnt dvr

Comment

Loved the fight. GGG won by early stoppage like I predicted, and I see him giving several top MWs in the division right now KO losses. Can't wait to see him back in the squared circle.

Comment

Working...
            X