No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Beats Down Proksa Over Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Golovkin have insane Power but, Martinez boxes his ears off!!
    Maybe, Maybe Not but the Plot Thickens at Middle Weight...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      I have to give it to him because Proksa sure has heart. However, if he is a world class elite middleweight the division is in some serious trouble. And this was a night of boxing that should have been on ESPN and not HBO.
      There, SHOW CASING, a CAT, that Brings Heat (EXCITEMENT!),
      Not sure He's not the Pick of the Litter.....

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
        I despise this type of attitude by boxing fans who are that concerned about the quality of a fight or broadcast between 2 well skilled fighters.

Be thankful that the fight was put together and wish that they return bigger and stronger.
        Skilled fighter? I have seen better boxing skills during Tough Man competitions. And what should I concern myself with other then the quality of the fight? Proksa was wild with no discipline and even less defense and he was winging punches from left field. I will admit that I knew little about him but as soon as I saw his style I told myself that it would be an easy knock out for GGG. And as far as the first fight is concerned I couldn't get past the ridiculous commentary. Because it was a little boring but it was a pretty close fight. So, I am not sure what blow out Max and Roy were watching?
        Last edited by Ravens Fan; 09-01-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
          There, SHOW CASING, a CAT, that Brings Heat (EXCITEMENT!),
          Not sure He's not the Pick of the Litter.....
          Have you been smokin some of that Panama Red?

Comment

That was brutal. Didn't expect Proksa to be outclassed by that much. If Martinez can't get Cotto or Mayweather, Golovkin is my top choice.

Comment

im fan..

golovkin says he'd fight ward at 168, sergio says he's too small...

Comment

Im a fan. Guy seems to have other wordly power and a granite chin. Would love to see in with other world class

Comment

Now you see why he's been avoided by most of the MW division

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    Skilled fighter? I have seen better boxing skills during Tough Man competitions. And what should I concern myself with other then the quality of the fight? Proksa was wild with no discipline and even less defense and he was winging punches from left field. I will admit that I knew little about him but as soon as I saw his style I told myself that it would be an easy knock out for GGG. And as far as the first fight is concerned I couldn't get past the ridiculous commentary. Because it was a little boring but it was a pretty close fight. So, I am not sure what blow out Max and Roy were watching?
                    Maybe you should have turned of the TV with that narcissistic view. Unlike you many others enjoyed an interesting fight on paper end with a spectacular knock-out.
                    Last edited by artfuL_; 09-02-2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Golovkin beat the dog**** out of him in the last round. I swear to god I saw two teeth fly out

Comment

Working...
                      X