Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez, Sergei Dzinziruk Battle To a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whe you come in nine pounds over weight and can't even score a knockdown your a bum. This kid has no future among the elite at 154 let alone 168 which is where he came in tonight.

Comment

Looked as if Gonzalez was possibly out in California training with Arreola.

Comment

Neither fighter deserved to win. The fight was a joke, and hbo better not televise the rematch, there's so many other better fighters out there that deserve a chance.

Comment

González was gifted with that draw.

Comment

That fight was boring as hell. Can't beleive he came in so heavy! Did he even try to make weight?

Comment

Gonzalez won but that was a disgrace of a preformance. He spent the whole fight giving only 60% so he didnt get tired and even after having the weight advantage he bearly used it.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                Gonzalez won that fight, he deserve the draw for being a lazy fat ass
                yeah i was excited to see an undefeated middleweight nut after the first few rounds I was disappointing. But I'm sure the veterans camp thought it would be an easy win.

Comment

Neither will be on HBO again that is for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    Manteca sounds better

pretty much.

Comment

Never saw something special on him. Especially that this is not the first time he struggles to make weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X