• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Manny would beat Cotto in any weight.
    In any weight except 154, you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Why wouldn't Cotto fight Margarito at 154?

Comment

in ANY WEIGHT!
        Originally posted by Perro View Post
        OMG that would have been a slaughter!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
          He learned from Manny that it's an advantage to weight drain a fighter, so he figured he would drain the man who cheated him. That's my guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            WHAT?

And nobody takes Cotto's win over Margo seriously, it didn't enhance his career at all. It was more of a "I hate you, so I want to beat the **** out of you" Hence him asking for a catchweight with marg. manny on the other hand, you take away his catchweight fights, you are left with...Barrera, Morales, Mosley and Ricky Hatton....ATG resume..And Manny didn't have 8 divisions without the catchweights..

Martinez wants to fight at 154, so a fight at 157 Floyd would be giving Martinez 3 lbs and considering he came in his last fight at 157.5, I would def give credit. And just to derail what you are about to say, I do give Manny credit for beating Cotto at 145, considering he came in his last fight before that at 146. BUT we aren't talking about the fight in 2007, we are talking about Manny wanting another catchweight NOW in 2012. If manny beats Cotto at anyweight at anytime, then why does he still want a catchweight??

This whole Manny is naturally a 130 lb fighter so he needs extra help is some serious pus5y ass ****. That's like saying Canelo Alvarez is only 22 years old, give the guy a break! Let him fight easy fights...he is only 22! BULL****. You have the title, fight some real fighters. You want to be a welterweight, FIGHT AT WELTERWEIGHT. Who ever said going up in weight was supposed to be easy? You are fighting bigger guys, stronger guys, they hit harder, they are used to getting hit harder, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HARDER FIGHT. BUT nooooooo Manny is a Jr Lightweight, give him a break...Don't make the fight too hard.. If you have a vagina, stay in your lane PERIOD. Just imagine if everytime a fighter wanted to move up in weight, they asked for a catchweight, to "test" the waters. It is some serious diva pus5y ****.
            Good stuff.

Marg 2 didn't do much for Cotto, but it did cheapen the only belt he didn't win vacant. I mean it's one for the history books.

He won't fight Cotto at 154 cause he said he's done moving up. It's really as simple as it gets. For once a boxer is true to his word, and he gets $hat on for that, and for not moving up past his 7th weight class.

Pac was an ATG before his first CW, belts across 6 divs, 4 ring. Despite winning his welter belt at a CW (like Ortiz), he's become a legit welter champ, certainly more so than Paulie or Ortiz or Berto or a bunch of other guys that carried the belt. Would it be better if he won his welter belt against Miki Rodriguez or Zaveck or Aydin at 147 proper? Even his joke 8th belt was more respectable than winning your second belt at 120 vs Eric Morel, for example. There's cws all over the place, but noone notices unless it's Pac. Smells like jealousy.

Comment

He learned from Manny that it's an advantage to weight drain a fighter, so he figured he would drain the man who cheated him. That's my guess.
              Proof that he cheated? You've been slapped around like a dog this entire thread from start to finish, time to say something of note or go away. You're irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
                Keep in mind this is the same Cotto that requested a 150lb CW for his fight with Margarito less than a year ago. Then they ended up fighting at a CW anyway.

generic pac hate thread #4525
                Dude you are like a herpes! Stop with the polluting of Cotto threads.

Comment

Or 147 when the first happened , if it didnt mean anything Manny wouldnt force it or turn down the fight !

Cracks me up , Manny forces the weight or its NO FIGHT and then the idiot Pac fans say the weight dont matter ,,, WTF !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Or 147 when the first happened , if it didnt mean anything Manny wouldnt force it or turn down the fight !

Cracks me up , Manny forces the weight or its NO FIGHT and then the idiot Pac fans say the weight dont matter ,,, WTF !!!!!
                    Cotto to a SHOT, one eyed Margarito

"153 CW OR NO FIGHT, also you must agree to not weight in any higher than 160 fight night!"

TS is getting slapped around like a dog in his own thread.

Comment

• Cotto made the right decision, he's got the money, family. Why take another beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X