No announcement yet.

"Always down for the catchweight like Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    You make more than enough racist comments to get banned but that wouldn't be one of them.
    Dude is a garbo poster. No one takes him or his wack ass attempt at propagandizing seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Manny has never been near WW right lol , he was stepping in the ring as a WW while he was at 130 , you fools just dont understand weight , Floyd and Manny are about 3 pounds apart in real weight , with Floyd being " slightly " bigger .

You think Floyd could have won titles at 122 as a pro, not to mention 112? I mean, he could have turned pro even younger (i guess? he was pretty damn young already), but that would put some miles on those tires, especially fighting the likes of MAB and JMM below 130.

JMM is also 150 fight night, same size as Floyd? Looking at them together in the ring, Floyd must have seriously slight bone structure then. Probably that's why Reebok decided to release the Catchweight Queens first, a better fit for their target market.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        You think Floyd could have won titles at 122 as a pro, not to mention 112? I mean, he could have turned pro even younger (i guess? he was pretty damn young already), but that would put some miles on those tires, especially fighting the likes of MAB and JMM below 130.

JMM is also 150 fight night, same size as Floyd? Looking at them together in the ring, Floyd must have seriously slight bone structure. Probably that's why Reebok decided to release the Catchweight Queens first, a better fit for their target market.
        Its got nothing to do with where you started , because everybody grows from small to big and it happens at different rates some people grow quickly and stop others climb steady for a longer time , Tyson actually weighed 122 at some time , all your trying to do is muddy the water by playing the numbers on FACE value , its not real !

Where you are at any given time is relative to then not many years later , you kids pluck numbers out of your ass with no understanding what they mean at the time .

Floyd is around 3 pound bigger than Manny in the real world regarding a boxing match , during their career when the both were fighting around 130-135 they were pretty much the same size in the ring all the way to now .

Comment

Its got nothing to do with where you started , because everybody grows from small to big and it happens at different rates some people grow quickly and stop others climb steady for a longer time , Tyson actually weighed 122 at some time , all your trying to do is muddy the water by playing the numbers on FACE value , its not real !

Where you are at any given time is relative to then not many years later , you kids pluck numbers out of your ass with no understanding what they mean at the time .

Floyd is around 3 pound bigger than Manny in the real world regarding a boxing match , during their career when the both were fighting around 130-135 they were pretty much the same size in the ring all the way to now .
          World titles at a weight are very real. I bet you Tyson could have never won a world title at 122, despite being 122 at some point. He'd probably take damage inordinate to what his 11 yr old body could take, and never be the same.

You're very confused about weight. Moving up is hard and risky, as is dropping too much weight to seek an advantage against the smaller guys. How risky is moving up: p4p #1 is trading eternal ridicule for 2 measly lbs, 1 division above his current best weight. Floyd knows, ask him on twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            You make more than enough racist comments to get banned but that wouldn't be one of them.
            What a joke! You are one of the most racist posters I've come across on here. You need to wind it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              its not trailblazing unless you are looking for ways to criticize him and the fight beyond floyd being a hypocrite. Otherwise its just the same as ODH v bhop.
              That is probably the closest comparo, I'll give you that. However Oscar wasn't a 2 time middleweight champ. He wasn't regarded as the number 1 pfp, he wasn't called the "decades best" and he didn't criticize someone for catchweights then turn around and do the same $h!t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                That is probably the closest comparo, I'll give you that. However Oscar wasn't a 2 time middleweight champ. He wasn't regarded as the number 1 pfp, he wasn't called the "decades best" and he didn't criticize someone for catchweights then turn around and do the same $h!t.
                He didn't even win his title proper, everybody had him losing to unknown Sturm. Could you ever imagine a month ago that Floyd fans would be eager to compare his SWW title with this garbage one? How things change on a dime.

Comment

He didn't even win his title proper, everybody had him losing to unknown Sturm. Could you ever imagine a month ago that Floyd fans would be eager to compare his SWW title with this garbage one? How things change on a dime.
                  I can dig it bro. At least I went in on them both for their nonsense. But to go in on one and then turn right around and defend the other?? Wow.

Comment

World titles at a weight are very real. I bet you Tyson could have never won a world title at 122, despite being 122 at some point. He'd probably take damage inordinate to what his 11 yr old body could take, and never be the same.

You're very confused about weight. Moving up is hard and risky, as is dropping too much weight to seek an advantage against the smaller guys. How risky is moving up: p4p #1 is trading eternal ridicule for 2 measly lbs, 1 division above his current best weight. Floyd knows, ask him on twitter!
                    It only means Tyson grew quicker , or was at the weight younger .

Your a fanboy arguing baseless BS and ignoring the facts right in you face , your just rolling the dice from post to post , you dont debate whats relevant you jump over that to go one with fanboism , you argue like a jilted schoolgirl telling tales ,

Manny was 145-147 fight night 10 yrs ago while campaigning at 130 , you got no argument kid !

Comment

It only means Tyson grew quicker , or was at the weight younger .

Your a fanboy arguing baseless BS and ignoring the facts right in you face , your just rolling the dice from post to post , you dont debate whats relevant you jump over that to go one with fanboism , you argue like a jilted schoolgirl telling tales ,

Manny was 145-147 fight night 10 yrs ago while campaigning at 130 , you got no argument kid !
                      Fanboys don't come any bigger than you and your fellow Floyd stans on this site. Your boy exposed himself as being equally opportunistic as Manny. You can dckride all you want and try to paint a turd gold, but it's still going to smell like *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X