"Always down for the catchweight like Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Both sides are at fault here.

Pac should've never fought Marg at 150, especially since "him and Floyd are the same size", as many put it.

Pac should've never fought Cotto at 145 when he fought several guys at 147 (DLH and Clottey).

Floyd shouldn't be fighting Canelo at 152 when he fought several guys at 154.

This is simple stuff, but since so many guys pull for Pac, they say it's ok. Since soo many people pull for Floyd, they say it's ok.

Both sides are obviously biased.

It's only Floyd fans that claims he's the same size as the midget (in Floyd parlance), who didn't fight several guys at welter, then Cotto. He fought unranked, non welter DLH, which didn't make him a welter, much less a welter champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      It's only Floyd fans that claims he's the same size as the midget (in Floyd parlance), who didn't fight several guys at welter, then Cotto. He fought unranked, non welter DLH, which didn't make him a welter, much less a welter champ.
      Who claimed he's the same size as Pac?

Definitely not me. I always felt Pac was smaller and used PED's to gain weight almost over night and still keep top performance. I always acknowledged Pac as the smaller fighter between Pac and Floyd, but since so many Pac fans called them the same size, I said "fight at 154, like Floyd" has done up until now.

The only fan base that claimed Pac was the same size as Mayweather, were the Pac fans; not that many Floyd fans.

That said, I really don't understand your post. Point of the matter is, neither Floyd nor Pac should be fighting at all these catchweights. Neither of them. Floyd is at fault for contradicting himself in countless interviews and Pac and Floyd fans are at fault for constantly flip flopping their stances on catchweights.

Me, personally, I never really gave a damn about catchweights. That's just me.

Comment

• Watch how an artist sings "Always down for the catch weight like Mayweather" and racism accusations erupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Watch how an artist sings "Always down for the catch weight like Mayweather" and racism accusations erupt.
          No Fantastic, nothing racists about that.

But you know what kinda comments you and Maniac make and how racists they are

Comment

• Cotto should have taken the manny rematch instead of the Trout fight... Horrible business move IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              actually its like criticizing floyd for coming in at 146 against JMM. but its still a cw and I counted it for both. you want to throw it out to make manny look better. wow what a pig you are. but you can't change the truth no matter how you try.

floyd didn't need a cw first time he was in ww or JMW.

When he fought JMM at 144. your biased opinion that it didn't help many has no weight or bearing. Manny defended his title at a CW. and floyd hasn't fought Canelo yet. SO you can try silly little tricks but thats what desperate fringe fans of manny like you have to do. ANyway you cut it Manny has fought in more cw's than floyd. period.

your book is irrelevant. the truth is Manny won his ww and JMW title at cw and defended at a cw vs JMM. thats 3. floyd cw jmm in a non title fight. thats 1. In NSB language:

3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1

and if you want to take JMM off for both:

2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>0

I suggest you pivot and work on ways to make manny not a hypocrite for finally having testing for fights. Much like reloaded-your time is coming.
              ...... for you to have said Floyd had 0 CWs and Marquez was just some kind of technicality is crazy .... that was the worst kind of CW because Floyd had ALL the advantages. Floyd gave up NOTHING!!! ....... so who was really spinning?

Floyd hasn't fought Canelo, so it doesn't count? lol .... funny stuff ..... OK so in September, I'm presuming you will be calling Floyd the NEW CW KING!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                ...... for you to have said Floyd had 0 CWs and Marquez was just some kind of technicality is crazy .... that was the worst kind of CW because Floyd had ALL the advantages. Floyd gave up NOTHING!!! ....... so who was really spinning?

Floyd hasn't fought Canelo, so it doesn't count? lol .... funny stuff ..... OK so in September, I'm presuming you will be calling Floyd the NEW CW KING!!!
                I said if you don't wanna count them. I counted them its 3-1 manny.

Floud hasn't fought canelo. If canelo comes in at 154 like you suggest he do-well thern its not a cw fight is it?

Anyway you cut it manny has more cw's than floyd. So give floyd all the shiiiiizt you want regarding his hypocricy.

Just keep in mind when manny takes his first test for ped's for rios. Although it won't matter because any testing that isn't year around is fake and the fighter can cheat.at least that's what you said then.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  The only fan base that claimed Pac was the same size as Mayweather, were the Pac fans; not that many Floyd fans.

That said, I really don't understand your post. Point of the matter is, neither Floyd nor Pac should be fighting at all these catchweights. Neither of them. Floyd is at fault for contradicting himself in countless interviews and Pac and Floyd fans are at fault for constantly flip flopping their stances on catchweights.

Me, personally, I never really gave a damn about catchweights. That's just me.
                  I'd be really surprised. From what I've seen, it's pretty much all Floyd fans that claim they're same sized. How many Pac fans were saying this, that you've seen? 1 or 2? I missed these guys.

You don't see a difference between a champ asking for one where he holds a title, and a guy asking for one coming up in weight? The 1st is very very rare, all really ugly precedents. The second one is very common, most people don't even notice (eg Ortiz Berto) most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Manny has never been near WW right lol , he was stepping in the ring as a WW while he was at 130 , you fools just dont understand weight , Floyd and Manny are about 3 pounds apart in real weight , with Floyd being " slightly " bigger .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Watch how an artist sings "Always down for the catch weight like Mayweather" and racism accusations erupt.
                      You make more than enough racist comments to get banned but that wouldn't be one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X