No announcement yet.

"Always down for the catchweight like Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Shoulder Roll going in, I hope he shares the same venom for Floyds catchweight
    he cant. manny's had 3 cw title fights that I know of (cotto, 145, margs 151, jmm3 144) while floyd has none yet and only 1 that I know of, jmm.

manny still in 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      he cant. manny's had 3 cw title fights that I know of (cotto, 145, margs 151, jmm3 144) while floyd has none yet and only 1 that I know of, jmm.

manny still in 1st.
      So this gives Floyd the pass?? Pftttt! There is a noticiable size diffrence between PAC and Floyd. Remember this whole thing started with pac going from lightweight to Welterweight against a guy who was a 154pounder the previous 5 years and who was unanimously picked as the favorite in that fight. For Floyd to pull off something like that he would have to jump to Middleweight to fight Carl Froch.

Comment

manny still in 1st.
        Floyd is still the king though, he had the first one between the two and failed to make the weight which is one of the biggest no no's in boxing failing to make weight.

So not only did he call up a smaller guy who bloated himself to go up in weight at a catchweight he FAILS to make the weight.

now justify that without comparing it to Manny, defend that please and no using any example just defend it Dunn.

Also answer me why no outcry when Floyd did the first catchweight? How come only when Pacman fought Cotto was their problem from the flowmos? just admit it they wanted to discredit him, and got mad at anyone defending Pacquiao.

EAT CROW MUFUKA

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Floyd is still the king though, he had the first one between the two and failed to make the weight which is one of the biggest no no's in boxing failing to make weight.

So not only did he call up a smaller guy who bloated himself to go up in weight at a catchweight he FAILS to make the weight.

now justify that without comparing it to Manny, defend that please and no using any example just defend it Dunn.

Also answer me why no outcry when Floyd did the first catchweight? How come only when Pacman fought Cotto was their problem from the flowmos? just admit it they wanted to discredit him, and got mad at anyone defending Pacquiao.

EAT CROW MUFUKA
          because he made weight. if you recall contract was unsigned, they renogitaed contract when floyd hit 146, made the fight 146, paid jmm 600k, both signed contract, fight happened. yeah its a technicality and semantics.

because floyd came down to 144 (supposed to) so why would he get **** for coming down in weight to make a fight?

I cant speak for all floyd fans. I am aganist cw's in title fights where the champ has to defend lower than class max. thats what I criticized and said its the same if floyd does it.

OK. now, since I answered, can you tell me if you still feel 2lbs is no big deal and will you give floyd same credit, should he win, that you gave manny when he beat cotto?

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            So this gives Floyd the pass?? Pftttt! There is a noticiable size diffrence between PAC and Floyd. Remember this whole thing started with pac going from lightweight to Welterweight against a guy who was a 154pounder the previous 5 years and who was unanimously picked as the favorite in that fight. For Floyd to pull off something like that he would have to jump to Middleweight to fight Carl Froch.
            if floyd did it it would be called ducking the jww division like they said broner is doing.

It gives floyd no pass on the **** he's catching for hypocricy. But if we are going to use the sillt cw king title- 3 is more than 1 every day of the week.

Comment

manny still in 1st.
              Ok, point taking. Now how many catchweight title fights does Pacman have in a division where he is or was a 2 time champion in??

Comment

• Btw if Floyd wins, he will get credit. For me there is nothing wrong with pacs nor Floyd's catchweights. The guys like cotto said he was at his best and showed it imo of course years down cotto will make excuses. That does not change he was in his best condition ever like he said.

The reason we are bringing this up is to
                Laugh at Floyd fans who made all the cw threads but have now changed their tune and ate defending Floyd for doing the dame thing they criticised Manny fo. What it shows is that they were lying and just being a hater when Manny did it

Also the fact Floyd himself had once again been proven to be s liar and hypocrite. Big Dunn I applaud your honesty here btw wish guys like reloaded would be more like you

Comment

• big dunn is number one floyd dic protector

heres ur trophy

Comment

if floyd did it it would be called ducking the jww division like they said broner is doing.

It gives floyd no pass on the **** he's catching for hypocricy. But if we are going to use the sillt cw king title- 3 is more than 1 every day of the week.
                    Manny who held the WW title, came in at 143 when he fought Marquez. That was NOT an advantage for Manny. That is like faulting Canelo for a CW at 152 against Floyd. So you can delete that from your count.

The other 2 were the first time that Manny fought against a true WW and JMM. After that, he never did a CW again in the same division. You want to criticize because they were title fights? No problem ...

The big difference is that Floyd has already fought TWICE at 154 and currently has a title there and is P4P #1. When has Manny done a CW where he held the title in that division (for his own advantage)?

Manny has 2 CWs.
                    Floyd has 2 CWs.

When Floyd fought at 154 he told us, he didn't want to drain his fighters like Manny did. Floyd is a hypocrite for saying that 2lbs drains but now did it himself.

Floyd, in my books, has become the NEW CW KING!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Manny who held the WW title, came in at 143 when he fought Marquez. That was NOT an advantage for Manny. That is like faulting Canelo for a CW at 152 against Floyd. So you can delete that from your count.

The other 2 were the first time that Manny fought against a true WW and JMM. After that, he never did a CW again in the same division. You want to criticize because they were title fights? No problem ...

The big difference is that Floyd has already fought TWICE at 154 and currently has a title there and is P4P #1. When has Manny done a CW where he held the title in that division (for his own advantage)?

Manny has 2 CWs.
                      Floyd has 2 CWs.

When Floyd fought at 154 he told us, he didn't want to drain his fighters like Manny did. Floyd is a hypocrite for saying that 2lbs drains but now did it himself.

Floyd, in my books, has become the NEW CW QUEEN!
                      fixed it for you...

Comment

Working...
                      X