No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Vows a Brutal Beating on Martinez Until The KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    The only thing that would make it better would be Margarito accompanying Chavez Jr to the ring on Sept 15th.
    Haha that will be a nice way to troll Martinez, and there are already rumours of that happening.

It will take Martinez out completly of his plan and that will up the tempo of the fight, and with the best body attack in the business...Dinero de Vaca El Mariachi will prevail

Chavez le va a poner una madriza de eso no tengo duda.

Comment

Acordian sound - aye aye aye aye (yall get the message) i love the patriotism / comroderie etc... If he brings Margarito to the ring and yall support a known open cheater.... so be it, but remember cheaters hang 2gether because they can relate! Pavlik and Pwill have way more skill than JR, Martinez is gonna do him one BAD - we will see how big JR's balls are after he gets ko'd and if his spoiled ass retires or continues on? so crack open a tecate and watch, no drug test, DUI(1 week before a title defense of course no other way), failing a drug test, oh yeah not showing up for a couple of days duringtraining for martinez, and stuntin like my goddaddy Sulaiman WBC - i will brace myself for the backlash - lol

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
        Haha that will be a nice way to troll Martinez, and there are already rumours of that happening.

It will take Martinez out completly of his plan and that will up the tempo of the fight, and with the best body attack in the business...Dinero de Vaca El Mariachi will prevail

Chavez le va a poner una madriza de eso no tengo duda.

Comment

Chavez is going to take a beating. Everybody is clouded by the andy lee fight. Good win yes but lee is not sergio martinez. Let's not forget lee got stopped by brian vera in 7 rounds also . And he also was getting beat by mcewan until the ko in the final round. RIP chavez

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
            Martinez has not done well against guys his size, hence why he's always calling out smaller guys. He struggled with Barker. He's going to get a beatdown from Chavez.
            Yeah, maybe you can explain to me why Barker, Macklin, Pwill, Pavlik an even Dzinziruk were all bigger than him?

They all had more technical boxing skills than Chumpez does and they all ended up getting f'd up.

He calls out the other guys because he said he would move back down in weight to fight them and they are the only 2 guys ranked ahead of him P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                Acordian sound - aye aye aye aye (yall get the message) i love the patriotism / comroderie etc... If he brings Margarito to the ring and yall support a known open cheater.... so be it, but remember cheaters hang 2gether because they can relate! Pavlik and Pwill have way more skill than JR, Martinez is gonna do him one BAD - we will see how big JR's balls are after he gets ko'd and if his spoiled ass retires or continues on? so crack open a tecate and watch, no drug test, DUI(1 week before a title defense of course no other way), failing a drug test, oh yeah not showing up for a couple of days duringtraining for martinez, and stuntin like my goddaddy Sulaiman WBC - i will brace myself for the backlash - lol
                You're mad as hell lmao. Berto, Peterson, Tarver, RJJ, Mosley etc are all cheaters.
                Originally posted by ksan View Post

Margarito is already known as Martinez' papi, now Martinez will get adopted by his new father, LA DINERO DE VACA

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                  You're mad as hell lmao. Berto, Peterson, Tarver, RJJ, Mosley etc are all cheaters.

Margarito is already known as Martinez' papi, now Martinez will get adopted by his new father, LA DINERO DE VACA
                  The last time a Chavez fought at the Thomas & Mack Center...he quit like a puto. Chavez Jr will do the same in two weeks.

Comment

[QUOTE=Perro;12467620]You're mad as hell lmao. Berto, Peterson, Tarver, RJJ, Mosley etc are all cheaters.

Margarito is already known as Martinez' papi, now Martinez will get adopted by his new father, LA DINERO DE VACA[/

good one, speak the truth, let them know. Mosley was a cheat like Margarito and they still supported his ass loo..
                    Last edited by Toltec77; 08-31-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Yeah, maybe you can explain to me why Barker, Macklin, Pwill, Pavlik an even Dzinziruk were all bigger than him?

They all had more technical boxing skills than Chumpez does and they all ended up getting f'd up.

He calls out the other guys because he said he would move back down in weight to fight them and they are the only 2 guys ranked ahead of him P4P.

can you explain to me why you only mentioned these names?... can you mention other boxers worth telling that martinez had fought?... pavlik was drunk, pwill was untested at middleweight so is dzinziruk... and macklin was average at best... what's your point in bring those names up?...

Comment

Working...
                      X