• Time
  • Show
Clear All

just boycott and pass the word damn it

Comment

lol ducking JMM

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        How does Cotto become an opponent for Pac when he lost his previous fight and was brutally beaten by Pac in their first fight? I really hope this fight doesn't get made.
        The same reason Clottey got the fight, Margarito got the fight and Mosley got the fight.

Would you expect anything different? Pac fights losers and when he's not he's getting schooled by a LW and then officially losses to a JWW who both had to move up to WW. FACT!

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          How does Cotto become an opponent for Pac when he lost his previous fight and was brutally beaten by Pac in their first fight? I really hope this fight doesn't get made.
          Pacquiao usually fight boxers that are coming up from a lost or winning an insignificant fight.
          Margarito, Mosley, Hatton, Cotto, De La Hoya, Morales

Comment

Why are they even talking about this fight?

Comment

Of the 3, cotto is the best fight to make in my opinion. But only at 154. I will not pay a dime to watch PAC fight Marquez or Bradley again. Pacman is the rematch king. Seems they will do anything not to fight the only guy we wanna see him fight. It is clear that there is no money in these fights so take the 40 mil and call it a day.

Comment

And u know something is wrong when nobody will take credit for choosing the opponents. PAC says arum picks them and arum says PAC picks them. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  The same reason Clottey got the fight, Margarito got the fight and Mosley got the fight.

Would you expect anything different? Pac fights losers and when he's not he's getting schooled by a LW and then officially losses to a JWW who both had to move up to WW. FACT!
                  lmfao,damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Funny thing is if he fights Cotto all the Tards will say he is fighting a better version of Cotto then Floyd did.As long as the fight is at 154 with drug testing and 10 oz gloves i say make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
                      And u know something is wrong when nobody will take credit for choosing the opponents. PAC says arum picks them and arum says PAC picks them. SMH
                      word!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X