No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Back in December, Cotto Terms Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    So now you are saying Bob WASN'T with Pac when Pac said no to 50-50?
    That's the point, why are you refuting points all the way back in 2009? Let's get with the times here.

How is Arum in any way shape or form responsible for Floyd offering 0% PPV?

How is Arum physically stalling this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
      That's the point, why are you refuting points all the way back in 2009? Let's get with the times here.

Is Bob Arum still promoting Pac? Yes or No.

Comment

You are killing your own agenda by giving all those excuses... and now trying to say business was the reason the fight didn't get made. lol Such irony. When the fight was to be made, Bob didn't want it. Floyd left TR and Bob hasn't dealt with him since leaving. That is a fact. It's not a coincidence that very second Cotto leaves TR he gets the Mayweather fight. Or the very second Floyd leaves TR he gets the Hoya fight and the Hatton fight.

You can believe what you want. Just remember that even members of Pac's team have said Bob is the REAL problem from day one even when Pac had a 50-50 fight yet walked away. You can't refute that.... Like I said, when Bob is ready he will make the fight.

You only commented on an assumption that I made but What about these points that were actually said by Arum and one by YOU!

Contradiction on your side: Why do you say that Arum likes people in his stable fighting each other .... Cotto and Floyd were in his stable back then!!!

Arum - "The one guy that I can see beating Floyd is Cotto but not now (ie. not ready yet)" ..... At 2:40

Arum -"Cotto is young ... young fighters need to fight often ... the more they fight the more they LEARN"

Arum - Cotto vs Floyd may happen in a year or 1.5 years from now .... that will be a HUGE HUGE fight.

You just believed in what other Floyd fans have said when trying to defend Floyd and his ducks and cherry-picks .... so just because the "word" from them was that Floyd wanted the fight with Cotto didn't change the fact that it is more important WHEN the fight gets made than IF the fight gets made.

Floyd vs Cotto - So what it happened ..... it happened too late! Risk was neglige-able by then! Arum wanted it 1.5 years after .... that would have been around 2007! Perfect time! Man, even many Floyd fans would admit to 2012 being too late!
        Last edited by ADP02; 09-01-2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Your logic is scrambled to where u can only understand it. You honestly expect me to side with u when all you have is a very small window in 2005 where YOU believe a fight should have happened without taking into consideration he was a member of TR led by the puppet master himself.
          I didn't even say that! Cotto wasn't ready in 2005 .... I said it should have happened later!

Arum stated that Cotto needed more time and fights to learn as he was still young ..... he also said that if there is one guy that can beat Floyd its Cotto.

Arum said possibly in a year to 1.5 years.

Comment

Is Bob Arum still promoting Pac? Yes or No.
            Uh yeah. Not sure what that has anything to do with the topic.

Now answer my two questions.

Comment

Uh yeah. Not sure what that has anything to do with the topic.

Now answer my two questions.

Damn you are ignorant.

Did Bob Arum and Pac say no to 50-50? Yes they did

Did Bob Arum and Pac say no to 0% PPV? Yes they did

What makes you think that all of a sudden they will agree to 50-50 again when they already said no to 50-50 once before?

Again you can not refute that members of Pac's team have said that Bob is the issue. You can't and like I said, when Bob Arum is ready to make the fight, he will make it and money, testing or a weight penalty wont even matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

You only commented on an assumption that I made but What about these points that were actually said by Arum and one by YOU!

Contradiction on your side: Why do you say that Arum likes people in his stable fighting each other .... Cotto and Floyd were in his stable back then!!!

Arum - "The one guy that I can see beating Floyd is Cotto but not now (ie. not ready yet)" ..... At 2:40

Arum -"Cotto is young ... young fighters need to fight often ... the more they fight the more they LEARN"

Arum - Cotto vs Floyd may happen in a year or 1.5 years from now .... that will be a HUGE HUGE fight.

You just believed in what other Floyd fans have said when trying to defend Floyd and his ducks and cherry-picks .... so just because the "word" from them was that Floyd wanted the fight with Cotto didn't change the fact that it is more important WHEN the fight gets made than IF the fight gets made.

Floyd vs Cotto - So what it happened ..... it happened too late! Risk was neglige-able by then! Arum wanted it 1.5 years after .... that would have been around 2007! Perfect time! Man, even many Floyd fans would admit to 2012 being too late!
                You're done.... you contradict yourself and destroy your own agenda.

Comment

Damn you are ignorant.

Did Bob Arum and Pac say no to 50-50? Yes they did

Did Bob Arum and Pac say no to 0% PPV? Yes they did

What makes you think that all of a sudden they will agree to 50-50 again when they already said no to 50-50 once before?

Again you can not refute that members of Pac's team have said that Bob is the issue. You can't and like I said, when Bob Arum is ready to make the fight, he will make it and money, testing or a weight penalty wont even matter.
                  Damn you are naive. You didn't answer either of my questions.

I'll put 'em in bold this time so you have an easier time reading them.

Comment

Damn you are naive. You didn't answer either of my questions.

I'll put 'em in bold this time so you have an easier time reading them.

LOL you really are a troll... I tried to give you the benefit of a doubt. 3 emails in the last minute from people saying you're joke. I get it now...

should I red k you for wasting my time?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      I didn't even say that! Cotto wasn't ready in 2005 .... I said it should have happened later!

Arum stated that Cotto needed more time and fights to learn as he was still young ..... he also said that if there is one guy that can beat Floyd its Cotto.

Arum said possibly in a year to 1.5 years.
                      So when Arum says a fighter is ready hes ready? But even Cotto said Floyd was never spoke of when he was with TR so....

Comment

Working...
                      X