No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme vs Abregu Close To Finalized For October 27th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    With only 15 fights I think his people, the people on here and his fans are rushing him a bit. Although he shouldn't have gotten that #1 rating, that's probably why.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Way to rationalize your own statement buddy. Not every fight can get the ginger treatment. #1 ranking means you gotta step yo game up. Dulorme is a fantastic fighter & it's time to display why he should own a #1 ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      I think Gonzalez is in the biggest danger here. In fact he should be an underdog.
      ^^^This right here. I think Dzinzurek takes this one.

Comment

Thats a big step, Dolorme hasn't fought any competition that might get him ready for a guy like Abregu

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

With only 15 fights I think his people, the people on here and his fans are rushing him a bit. Although he shouldn't have gotten that #1 rating, that's probably why.

Way to rationalize your own statement buddy. Not every fight can get the ginger treatment. #1 ranking means you gotta step yo game up. Dulorme is a fantastic fighter & it's time to display why he should own a #1 ranking.
          And I believe he will start doing that. Starting with Abregu obviously BUT he has to stay consistent with the opposition he faces afterwards tho. Assuming he wins which he should.

Comment

I think this is great and it's exactly what boxing needs.

I'm sick of coddled fighters. just look at Saul Alvarez, GBP is so frightened to put him in against a live guy at 154.
            I want to see guys take risks. I don't care if someone loses because sometimes you can up your stock with the fans if it's a close loss

Williams vs Martinez 1, Martinez lost but gained a lot of respect in defeat

Mayweather vs Cotto, Cotto lost but gave Mayweather a difficult fight and proved in defeat he still belongs in the converation.

I just want to see great fights, I don't want to be told somebody is great when they haven't proved anything. i want battle tested stars not promoter hyped ones.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              ^^^This right here. I think Dzinzurek takes this one.
              I dont see gonzalez winning at all but motivation can really prove me wrong, i think del valle ko's darchynian

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                I dont see gonzalez winning at all but motivation can really prove me wrong, i think del valle ko's darchynian
                Valid point. Consider Josesito/Ortiz.

Comment

I would've agreed but for this fight Gonzalez has been training in Denver with Cuban Pedro Diaz and his team, he had the talent and now has the corner and preparation to back him up.

Comment

Would be the first HUGE TEST for Dulorme...both have AMAZING POWER so somebody is going to get KNOCKED OUT for SURE!

Abregu is EXTREMELY UNDERRATED IMO, It is no shame in losing to Bradley, he (Bradley) is hard to hit because he moves that Big Head so much so Abregu had major problems landing with that Power, but against other opponents who are willing to bang with him...he is DANGEROUS!
                    Last edited by sicko; 08-30-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Did I miss something here? Whats all the talk about Gonzalez and Dzin?

Comment

Working...
                      X