Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme vs Abregu Close To Finalized For October 27th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an excellent matchup. Props to Dulorme's promoter (Lou DiBella I think?) for putting him in with a tough opponent.

Comment

WTF is Dibella and Shaw doing, Dulorme vs Abregu, Del Valle vs Darchinyan and Gonzale vs Dzinziruk.

There top 3 prospects are being foking rushed here.

Well, not Dulorme( if he can take a punch)he will whooped on Abregu, but Gonzalez vs Dzinziruk and Del Valle vs Darchinyan are risky as hell fights!!

Comment

Very fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          WTF is Dibella and Shaw doing, Dulorme vs Abregu, Del Valle vs Darchinyan and Gonzale vs Dzinziruk.

Well, not Dulorme( if he can take a punch)he will whooped on Abregu, but Gonzalez vs Dzinziruk and Del Valle vs Darchinyan are risky as hell fights!!
          I think Gonzalez is in the biggest danger here. In fact he should be an underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            I think Gonzalez is in the biggest danger here. In fact he should be an underdog.
            No odds up yet... but I'd definitely take the razor over Gonzalez. I'm hoping Dzinzuirk is the underdog.... so I can make some money

Comment

Good fight, Dulorme will win it, but Abregu is no joke. These are the kinds of fights top prospects take.

Comment

Good solid fight for Dulorme under his belt if he wins its a real good test.

Comment

Good fight, I expect Dulorme to win decisively

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

It's call sink or swim..The promoters are getting ready for the next step and this is the test for these prospects..You can't be a prospect forever...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG
                      dulorme can win it, but abregu aint no joke i think its too soon too damn risky whats the damn rush
                      With only 15 fights I think his people, the people on here and his fans are rushing him a bit. Although he shouldn't have gotten that #1 rating, that's probably why.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X