Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman vs Amir Khan in negotiations for December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    would you bet ya rent money on it,that Guzman could beat Khan??Hell I would not even put 20bucks on that bet
    Rent money? Hell nah but I said earlier depending on odds I'd put some money down on Guzman for sure. Like I said, I like Khan and I'd probably be rooting for him but my money (REAL) would be on Guzman.

Comment

• I'l be surprised if khan even accepts this fight.

Comment

• You know its funny how idiotic people think sometimes on here. First they blame fighters for not taking tough fights, then they turn around, and say that guys like Amir are taking to many tough fights for his own good.

This is why im a fan of Amir. The man wants the best fights that can be made. It may not be in his best interest from a career and potential money standpoint, but the man wants to prove he has what it takes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Rent money? Hell nah but I said earlier depending on odds I'd put some money down on Guzman for sure. Like I said, I like Khan and I'd probably be rooting for him but my money (REAL) would be on Guzman.
          That's ya opinion and that's cool..I got 5bill that if this fight is made Khan beats him...If ya want...

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            Yeah but against who? Everyone has enough pop to ko Khan but only 2 guys have done it and he has fought more than two guys with pop. Khan will dominate Guzman and get no credit aftertwards.
            u are severely underestimating joan guzman. he may be a bit past prime, true but lets not mince words here. at the top of his game, hes at least a class above khan. at least. this is more than a risky fight. its a dumb fight for his team to think is ok. i think pretty much everyone in the thread knows this, i dunno if u just dont like guzman or w/e but guzman is a dangerous fight not just for khan, but for anyone at 140 rite now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Yeah but against who? Everyone has enough pop to ko Khan but only 2 guys have done it and he has fought more than two guys with pop. Khan will dominate Guzman and get no credit aftertwards.
              u are severely underestimating joan guzman. he may be a bit past prime, true but lets not mince words here. at the top of his game, hes at least a class above khan. at least. this is more than a risky fight. its a dumb fight for his team to think is ok. i think pretty much everyone in the thread knows this, i dunno if u just dont like guzman or w/e but guzman is a dangerous fight not just for khan, but for anyone at 140 rite now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                there is no reasoning with him. he's probably puerto rican. most of them on this site hate guzman. his haters never change.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  From what we've seen from Guzman in the past few yrs,I think it's safe to say Khan should beat him easy...But If Khan has not cleaned up his act he just might lose...But let's be real,at this point Khan should beat Guzman fairly easy..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    From what we've seen from Guzman in the past few yrs,I think it's safe to say Khan should beat him easy...But If Khan has not cleaned up his act he just might lose...But let's be real,at this point Khan should beat Guzman fairly easy..
                    i think ur off. ive seen his last 3 fights. and while the opposition has been weak. guzman has looked bout strong and very very focused. khan's self confidence is riding low and guzman, a very dangerous fighter, has something to prove. i dunno if u call this the making of an upset but its a perfect storm. props to khan for considering it. but man, its hard not to like guzman in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                      there is no reasoning with him. he's probably puerto rican. most of them on this site hate guzman. his haters never change.
                      Huh?? Where did you get an idea like that?

Comment

Working...
                      X