Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I simply do not see any conceivable way that Chavez wins this fight by a decision that is not an outright blatant robbery. Chavez would have to severely wear down Martinez to the body and absorb a horrendous amount of punches in order to press for a late knockout. The speed difference between these 2 guys is just so big and Chavez is just so damn easy to hit.

Comment

• Martinez is a runner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        chavez is an intelligent brawler. He's always thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          Martinez is not going to be able to run from this guy.

There's nothing Martinez can do to prevent chavez from getting to his body and take his legs from under him.

Paul Williams was just a pure brawler, but chavez is an intelligent brawler. He's always thinking, and he has the mind of a warrior. Sergio just has the mind of an athlete.
          man i mean really WTF? How can you be this dellusional? Are you a mexican? if not you should get your brain checked or go watching volleyball or something...let alone boxing

Comment

• the thing I love about making predictions is that we will all see who knows what they're talking about on fight night

Comment

• Voted Chavez Jr. by TKO. Late rounds stoppage, no doubt in my mind.

Comment

• I've just voted. Got Martinez by decision, unless there is some major controversy. Jr will make it tough in the early rounds,simply because of his size, power and ability to absorb everything but a nuclear blast. Past round 5 Martinez will adapt, start throwing more, landing more and slow the bigger man down. By round 10, Martinez will have a healthy lead and finish the fight strong, possibly looking for a stoppage but Jrs chin is tougher than an Asian's ability to stomach spicy food. He'll tough it out.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

thanks for the vids!

Comment

• I am rooting for Julio Cesar Chavez. But my smart money goes to Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X