No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez can hurt Martinez?

For 11 rounds he was landing clean shots on Martinez and Martinez was not bothered ONCE by them. Try having 200lbs on you then taking a shot on the 12th round... Dude please. Chavez power is OVERRATED!

Comment

• Martinez p4p number 2,he did`nt do none of that weight drain bs that some fighters did.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
        Chavez got Martinez several times with the right hand. And that one just really rocked him.
        I expect a guy who comes into the fight as a super heavyweight to be able to hurt the much smaller guy. It speaks a lot about Chavez that even with the huge size advantages he wasn't able to hurt Martinez more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
          Kellerman's a tit for trying to force the prospect of a rematch down on our throats. There's no need because Chavez lost 11 phocking rounds in a row and caught Martinez in the 12th and STILL couldn't finish it
          Jr. couldn't take another 12 rounds of that punishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
            the rematch wouldn't last longer than 4 rounds. Chavez lets his hands go earlier and takes his ass out.
            Right, cuz he only threw like 10 punches per round to save himself for the rematch... right?

Comment

• Definitely worth the 60 bucks.

Comment

• The 12th round ruined Martinez fighting Mayweather. Arum is making the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  I was dissapointed in chavez didnt throw **** for 11 rounds. But martinez is a btch talk all that **** and just jab the whole fight
                  So Chavez must have a b1tch face cause that **** didnt get like that from jabs. I guarantee you that.

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                    Man if jr would of thrown since round one it would of been a diffrent fight.
                    Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life?
                    If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you.

Comment

• Martinez almost crumbled, and I'm not impressed by Chavez anymore. Dude was like 190 in the ring and it took him 11 rounds and 1 1/2 minutes to catch Sergio. Floyd Mayweather will probably take Martinez to the cleaners after that last round.

Comment

Working...
                      X