No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: W. Klitschko, Wach Go Face To Face in Hamburg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    I wonder what their looking down at in this photo? Possibly the spot that Wlad is going to lay Wach out?
    Probably discussing how Wach should lay down when Wlad punches him.

Comment

With that chin Wlad could just throw a punch anywhere and he would land it.

Comment

wierd

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          wierd

They look quite different. You have issues if you'd confuse them...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            I wonder what their looking down at in this photo? Possibly the spot that Wlad is going to lay Wach out?
            You shouldn't use words you can't spell. Sad, since that is quite a simple one...

Should be an interesting one, since this is the first time Wlad is facing someone taller.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
              They look quite different. You have issues if you'd confuse them...
              You would have issues confusing them because one is 6'7 250 and the other is 6'4.

Other then their chins their faces are very similar

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                You shouldn't use words you can't spell. Sad, since that is quite a simple one...

Should be an interesting one, since this is the first time Wlad is facing someone taller.
                Actually I spelled the word correctly, just wrong word usage. And it is sad to see that you are still wasting away on your online grammar Nazi patrols. What is it with you, do you have no life or nothing better to do? And the only interesting thing about Wach being taller is the fact that he will take up more space as he is sprawled out on the canvas as Wlad steps over him. Is that possibly a run on sentence?

Comment

WACH will SHOCK the WORLD!

He will WACH TALL over the Ukrainian to become world champion.

WACH KO 7 >>>> WLAD.

Comment

I hope the fight is competitive. I kind of doubt Wach has what it takes to make it so but I can always hope he has enough to at least make it a fight.
                    Last edited by TBear; 08-28-2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Finally a wlad fight to look forward too. Pumped!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X