Originally posted by sako5 View Post
    Damn Wlad looks good. (no ****)
    Wlad looks like a male model.

WACH looks like a fighter.

WACH BY KO -- WACH KO 7 >>> KLITSCHKO!

Comment

wach is frankenstien

Comment

10 million points to whoever photoshops the third pic from the top by switching up their chins

it has to be good quality work
        Last edited by Tiozzo; 08-28-2012, 12:22 PM.

Comment

As someone who has studied the subject, and treated people who have used them, I have no doubt in my mind that Wach is on a growth hormone. The jaw is one obvious sign, as is the thickness of his neck, the ridge of his brow, and the "swollen" appearance everywhere else. The reason those features don't grow like that on people (outside of those with gigantism) is because the hormones quit naturally shortly into adulthood. These are obvious signs of someone getting a little bit of "help" in their workout out regimen.

Conversely, Wlad's features are completely normal and healthy. He's just a big, fit dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            Wach has a half-moon face.
            He has to be related to Lebedev.

Comment

Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
              As someone who has studied the subject, and treated people who have used them, I have no doubt in my mind that Wach is on a growth hormone. The jaw is one obvious sign, as is the thickness of his neck, the ridge of his brow, and the "swollen" appearance everywhere else. The reason those features don't grow like that on people (outside of those with gigantism) is because the hormones quit naturally shortly into adulthood. These are obvious signs of someone getting a little bit of "help" in their workout out regimen.

Conversely, Wlad's features are completely normal and healthy. He's just a big, fit dude.
              Isn't Wach like 6'8''. Could gigantism or something similar not be evident here?
              Out of curiousity, on another note....on the fight poster I see Wach has two belts....er what two belts are these exactly?!

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
                Isn't Wach like 6'8''. Could gigantism or something similar not be evident here?
                Out of curiousity, on another note....on the fight poster I see Wach has two belts....er what two belts are these exactly?!
                I think it's the WBC 'International' and the WBC 'Baltic' titles.

Comment

If Wlad gets any tanner he'll start losing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

If Wlad gets any tanner he'll start losing fans.
                    I wonder what their looking down at in this photo? Possibly the spot that Wlad is going to lay Wach out?

Comment

Wach is one big mug.

Comment

Working...
                      X