Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earl youre my boy but this thread is ******ed. Dirrel whupped AA's ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
      So much ignorance in one thread. Dirrell is far superior to Abraham. He dismantled him in the first fight and would beat Abraham every time they squared off. Sometimes you just need to tip your hat and realize one guy is much better than you are. Abraham is a one dimensional puncher that would never be able to compete with an athlete on Dirrells level.
      and yet in the first Fight Abraham had started to get to Dirrell and had legitimatley knocked him down with a ight hand (ignored by the hometown referee)

Stop talking ass man.

Dirrell was winning it on points, but Abraham was certainly "competing" at the time of the DQ

Comment

• I'd like to see it. I enjoyed the first fight, aside from the fiasco at the end.

I used to be a big Dirrell fan before he b-tched out of the Ward fight and the Super Six. This guy and his team thought he was set after the Abraham win and didn't have to take tough fights anymore of the SS anymore.

I might even be rooting for AA in a rematch, which is kinda amazing to me when I think how much I wanted Dirrell to win their first fight.

Just shows how much goodwill he's lost cos of his bullsh-t.

Comment

• Direll who? is what we should be asking, dude is not even relevant in boxing anymore to be making thread about nor to be complaining about his antics. He has great talent but lack the hear, think Victor Ortiz but black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
            I'd like to see it. I enjoyed the first fight, aside from the fiasco at the end.

I used to be a big Dirrell fan before he b-tched out of the Ward fight and the Super Six. This guy and his team thought he was set after the Abraham win and didn't have to take tough fights anymore of the SS anymore.

I might even be rooting for AA in a rematch, which is kinda amazing to me when I think how much I wanted Dirrell to win their first fight.

Just shows how much goodwill he's lost cos of his bullsh-t.
            Good post.

People on here may forget but there was a period after the Froch fight where I was high on Dirrell, I said if he gets some self belif he can be a force.

then came the shenanigans.

The man is almost 30 years old now, for a reflex fighter he is approaching the end of his prime, and he's done nothing.

Once those reflexes and speed start to dim, he's finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
              TIMMY, I'm your friend. If you ever need any free stuff to help you score you let me know.

I'm here to help. No hostility. I enjoy helping those in need. Drop me a PM anytime baby.

can you just send me some dope?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                Direll who? is what we should be asking, dude is not even relevant in boxing anymore to be making thread about nor to be complaining about his antics. He has great talent but lack the hear, think Victor Ortiz but black.
                About sums it up for me...best post of thread.

Comment

• Dirrell can only redeem himself by facing Ward. He doesn't deserve an easy shot at a belt against AA or Magee.

Make's me mad when you see the talent Dirrell has. Hope his brother is better now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    First he wants the easy belt against Magee, now he wants the easy win against Abraham.

this guy is disgusting, the sooner he gets ko'd (or forced to pretend he's been ko'd) the better

Easy belt, coward? Only an armchair fan could dial up such stupidity.

Comment

• Dirrell is a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X