Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catalunya
    Dirrell is a girl. Froch is the man. Best resume in boxing. And way better. suck on that
    and this has what to do with froch being dirrells daddy??? what am i missing? u basically spat out a buncha opinions and then lied to yourself by saying froch has the best resume in boxing. how old are u?

Comment

lol u mad son? you dont know **** about boxing
      uhhhh....riiiite. says the guy who claims carl froch has the best resume in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
        I wouldent call it dominating unless we view the fight as only the first 6 rounds, yes he boxed better and landed many good straight punches,BUT he was unable to sustain it and arthur was catching more and more in the later rounds, and I think dirrel knew that he was about to get knocked out.
        He ran and ran and started to make mistakes=he was getting scared ****less in there.
        Dirrell wasn't getting caught though, he was dominating him nearly every single round even the one where Abraham hit him while he was down. Abraham wasn't landing anything at all, he was throwing more but still was not landing anything. Go ahead and rewatch the last rounds of the fight and try to count how many significant punches AA landed.

Dirrell would've continued to outbox him the last two rounds.

Comment

Froch is Dirrells papi
          Why? Because Froch barely managed to squeak out a split decision in his own hometown?
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-26-2012, 05:47 PM.

Comment

What are his last 6-7 fights and the ranking of his opponents? did he have any soft touch ups in between them? uhhh no. dumb ****ing idiot
            dude, relax.cursing ppl out on the internet is lame. especially when u look ******ed doing it.

and none of that justifies froch having the best resume in boxing, because frankly, he doesnt. not even close.

Comment

Andre Dirrell is a punk. go fake another injury

Comment

Dirrell's a bit*h. Pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Lets see you little self righteous ****s get on your knees, close your eyes and let Abe punch you square in the jaw.
                  :wank:

Comment

it's a shame what has happen to this site, A LOT OF TROLLS, PEOPLE THAT COULD AND WILL SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE QUITE HONESTLY THEY ARE HIDING BEHIND THEIR COMPUTER, TO CALL A BOXER A B*TCH, COWARD,SCARE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT IS JUST INSANE JUST BECAUSE YOU ROOT FOR ONE BOXER DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO DEMEAN ANOTHER. I HAVE FOUGHT IN TWO DIFFERENT WARS AND I THINK I HAD MORE RESPECT FOR THE ENEMY ON THE BATTLEFIELD THEN THE IDIOTS ON HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      dirrell's a bit*h. Pure and simple.
                      if he was standing in front of you face to face with gloves on you would probably piss yourself so be real

Comment

Working...
                      X