No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez: Mayweather Club Members Discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Place is swarmed with Floyd huggers. I didn't see anyone complain when Marquez fight Vazquez 4 times. I guess people don't like competitive fights. They rather see Floyd run for 12 rounds to an easy UD or sucker punching someone. Oh well, maybe we'll see Marquez win this one. Maybe he won't let go of the gas last two rounds and actually try to win.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Lol @ comparing Vasquez/Marquez to Pac/Marquez. Just stop it. Then u talk about Floyd running for 12? Regurgitated inaccurate bull****. Watch a Floyd fight first before commenting on him. Just a suggestion
    Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 08-26-2012, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      A lot of things are BEYOND, Your MENTAL CAPACITY..That's Obvious!!!
      Says the guy with error after error in his typing. Stop trolling a boxing website, it's sad homie.

Comment

this fight should be In Mexico DF or Manila

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Like I said.....with people like you trolling this site non-stop, god help us.
          He's admitted to trolling and not even being a fan of the sport.

He just enjoys trolling. The only difference is that most of the trolls alike have been banned. In due time I wouldn't be surprised if he's banned too.

Comment

I'll watch it because I can't miss two ring greats, but there is no intrigue.

Comment

Says the guy with error after error in his typing. Stop trolling a boxing website, it's sad homie.
              So You Value FORM over FACT.....DUMBO???

Comment

So, Your Favor FORM over FACT....... homie???

Comment

How about 70/30 Split, with the Winna Getting the 70%???
                  Of course FRAUD will need a Long Vacation, to Get His ROIDS SQUARE!!!
                  Cottos the 3rd highest draw and he got 8. Who is Manny to snub his nose at 40? If he really wants the fight hes gonna have to bow down. Look at TRs roster lol. Theres no one left to fight. Marquez 4 are you kidding me.

Comment

Key WORDS, after a Year OFF...Came Back with ROID Cycle, in place!!!
                    Don't U wonder about FRAUD's need for long Time Offs???
                    Pacquiao didnt fight Bradley without a 6 month break and it looks like it'll be another 6months before he fights again....

#JUICING

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                      Cottos the 3rd highest draw and he got 8. Who is Manny to snub his nose at 40? If he really wants the fight hes gonna have to bow down. Look at TRs roster lol. Theres no one left to fight. Marquez 4 are you kidding me.
                      The Problem is, Being the BEST, Pac dosen't Bow Down,
                      and With Whom can Our Hero, El FRAUD, make the BREAD,
                      that a Fight with Manny Brings???
                      Easy Work, Why is the CHUMP, Making Unresonable Demands,
                      That he knows Pac will Reject?.....Fear of Losing the Precious 0???

Comment

Working...
                      X