Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez: Mayweather Club Members Discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't give two ****s about this fight. Marquez is past it. I don't think he has a fight of this magnitude in him anymore. Manny will KO Marquez this time if Marquez decides to slug it out. The worst part is that Manny will get a lot of credit if he (finally) gets past Marquez, convincingly. But like I said. A win over Marquez doesn't do anything good for Pacquiao when there are younger, craftier, faster and much more dangerous opponents out there for him than Marquez.

I'm not trying to put Marquez in a bad light here. I'm actually criticizing Pacquiao for his selection. Marquez is a legend in my book and one of my favorite fighters of all time and he has given us astonishing fights and performances throughout the years. I just think that there are better fights out there than this for Manny. We don't need to see this a 4th time. If you're going to turn down $40 million dollars (and let your career being handled by the puppeteer, Bob Arum) then at least give Bradley a 2nd chance.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      God help us.....
      The FOX, smells his OWN HOLE First, and what's BOY AFRAID Of???
      GREAT Fighters, don't Dabble, in such SMOKE SCREEN NONSENSE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        The FOX, smells his OWN HOLE First, and what's He AFRAID Of???
        GRAT Fighters, don't Dabble, in such SMOKE SCREEN NONSENSE!!!
        Like I said.....with people like you trolling this site non-stop, god help us.

Comment

Place is swarmed with Floyd huggers. I didn't see anyone complain when Marquez fight Vazquez 4 times. I guess people don't like competitive fights. They rather see Floyd run for 12 rounds to an easy UD or sucker punching someone. Oh well, maybe we'll see Marquez win this one. Maybe he won't let go of the gas last two rounds and actually try to win.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Place is swarmed with Floyd huggers. I didn't see anyone complain when Marquez fight Vazquez 4 times. I guess people don't like competitive fights. They rather see Floyd run for 12 rounds to an easy UD or sucker punching someone. Oh well, maybe we'll see Marquez win this one. Maybe he won't let go of the gas last two rounds and actually try to win.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            I don't think anyone is saying that. People are saying do we really need to see it a 4th time??? No.

There isn't anyone for Manny to fight, except for Floyd or if you really wanted to avenge his "loss", Bradley. But he doesn't need to rematch Bradley either, because he should have won.

I'd much rather see Pac tell Arum no Fall 2012 fight, make Floyd-Pac for the early Spring 2013.

Than, we can have Bradley and Marquez fight, or Marquez can fight someone like Peterson, Judah, Berto, Guerrero. Enough with these pointless rematches. If Floyd rematches Cotto or some s**t, I'll say the same thing. Pointless rematch against a fighter you already beat handily.

I know Pac didn't beat Marquez handily at all, but why waste another fight on another damn rematch???

Oh and Floyd hasn't really run since his last prime fight, Hatton. And he KO'd Hatton in spectacular fashion anyway. He out boxed Marquez all night in the center of the ring, dominated Mosley aside from 2 punches and walked him down, was well on his way to out boxing and walking Ortiz down and then the headbutt/make out/sucker punch stuff took over, and either out boxed Cotto in the middle of the ring or out fought him off the ropes.
            Last edited by 4Corners; 08-26-2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I find it funny that you can think the guy taking random blood/urine testing for his fights is on PED's, but then turn a blind eye to the guy who refused testing for 2 years and still yet to take random blood/urine testing for his fights on his own. Stop it.
              FRAUD, The Great Cheater, would not accept Random Testing 12 months a Year,
              Don't U agree???
              Why else does The cheat, take those Long Vacation? BOY has obviously, Mastered
              the ROID Cycling, and AVOIDS, what he calls EASY WORK?

Comment

Don't U agree???

HOW you havent BEEN banned, is BEYOND, me.

Comment

Don't U agree???

Comment

Like I said.....with people like you trolling this site non-stop, god help us.
                    That the BEST U Can Do....STUPIDO???

Comment

HOW you havent BEEN banned, is BEYOND, me.
                      A lot of things are BEYOND, Your MENTAL CAPACITY..That's Obvious!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X