No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Stieglitz-Arthur Abraham: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wukillabeez78 View Post
    I agree. I'm not sure what fight you saw Ravens Fan but Dirrell was running scared the last few rounds and was exhausting himself (falling down and falling into Abraham) trying to avoid getting hit with more hard shots. I'm not saying Arthur would have won had the fight not been stopped but he had a good chance with the condition (exhausted and unwilling to engage/box anymore) that Dirrell was in.
    I just watched the fight again and if Andre was running scared he was whooping Arthur's a$$ in the process. But I will say that the ref definitely missed the knock down in the 10th round. But that only made it even becasue he also missed the knock down in the 7th round. Because Arthur was on his way down faced first and the ropes held him up. I also believe that Andre was winning the 11th round until Arthur fouled him. And just to make it clear I am in no way an Andre Dirrell fan. However, I am a realist and what I saw was Arthur easily getting schooled by Andre in fight that was not even a remotely close contest.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
      Live feed??
      Never mind! Got it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        But that only made it even becasue he also missed the knock down in the 7th round. Because Arthur was on his way down faced first and the ropes held him up. I also believe that Andre was winning the 11th round until Arthur fouled him.
        Good point. I had forgotten about the 7th round, that definitely could have been a knockdown called in Dirrell's favor.

I also thought Abraham was losing the 11th round and that his chance of scoring a KO had slipped away. Dirrell appeared to have cleared his head by that point.

Comment

Abraham vs Stieglitz is a friggin war. if Abraham connects on his chin with a hard counter punch, its game over. mark my words.

Comment

Working...
          X