Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal stream for the main event today her on figosport in Germany:

http://www.figosport.de/profiboxen/2...-programm.html

Comment

I don't think Stieglitz will be able to thwart off the AA pressure. AA by KO.

Comment

Maybe I am reading to much into this article. But, late rally in the Dirrell fight? I didn't see it and Arthur got his a$$ handed to him. And in my opinion Abraham was never a very good fighter and now he is simply back in his element fighting the only type of fighters that he can beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          Maybe I am reading to much into this article. But, late rally in the Dirrell fight? I didn't see it and Arthur got his a$$ handed to him. And in my opinion Abraham was never a very good fighter and now he is simply back in his element fighting the only type of fighters that he can beat.
          Sure there was. It was one of the reasons the end was so aggravating. The chase was on starting around nine and with the uncalled KD in ten. Dirrell was even doing his run away so fast he keeps falling down crap. Abraham actually catching him to change the outcome was a long shot, but it was what was making the fight fun late.

Comment

I have Steiglitz winning. AA is on the decline while Steglitz has improved. AA hasn't carried his power well up to 168 and he is just not busy enough. He'll get out worked and turn it on too late. Steiglitz is naturally bigger as well...

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              Sure there was. It was one of the reasons the end was so aggravating. The chase was on starting around nine and with the uncalled KD in ten. Dirrell was even doing his run away so fast he keeps falling down crap. Abraham actually catching him to change the outcome was a long shot, but it was what was making the fight fun late.
              I agree. I'm not sure what fight you saw Ravens Fan but Dirrell was running scared the last few rounds and was exhausting himself (falling down and falling into Abraham) trying to avoid getting hit with more hard shots. I'm not saying Arthur would have won had the fight not been stopped but he had a good chance with the condition (exhausted and unwilling to engage/box anymore) that Dirrell was in.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                Stieglitz is verry easy to hit. just watch his last two fights, he got hit more than often by C level opponent Nader Hamdan and no hoper Henry Weber. He was stopped already 2 times, so his chin is also questionable. Stieglitz is Taylor-made for Abraham.

I see what you did there.

Comment

I think she still got got power at smw... Also stiegltiz isn't a better boxer than the comp he lost to in the super six. Abraham better pound him, or I don't think he'll have long

Comment

Originally posted by Wukillabeez78 View Post
                    I agree. I'm not sure what fight you saw Ravens Fan but Dirrell was running scared the last few rounds and was exhausting himself (falling down and falling into Abraham) trying to avoid getting hit with more hard shots. I'm not saying Arthur would have won had the fight not been stopped but he had a good chance with the condition (exhausted and unwilling to engage/box anymore) that Dirrell was in.
                    As I stated I don't remember so maybe I will have to watch the fight again. However, it doesn't change the fact that Arthur still isn't a very good fighter. And it has been proven that when he fights real elite fighters that he looks, well, rather amateurish. But of course if he stays in Germany and continues to fight B and C level fighters he can still look good.

Comment

Live feed??

Comment

Working...
                      X