No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Stuck Waiting To Cash In Lottery Ticket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    The same way there was noway Bradley could keep Pac off of him as well??Because Bradley has no power right..LOL..Oh god this is to much for me..BTW Marquez never does well when he has to lead..Bradley will make him do this and take him out of his element...
    1st bold. You act like pac and marquez fight the same way, you really think Marquez is gonna fight ****** like pac did? Come on Son, that statement was embarrissing. You know better than that!!

2nd bold. Marquez dosn't mind being the counterpuncher all night and Bradley's limited boxing IQ wont fool Marquez one bit. Bradley's the one that will rush in head first swinging for the fences hitting air. Bradley's light year's out of his element against Marquez, How dont you get this???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Well mop the floor is bad word choice. The only fighter that has mopped the floor with Marquez was Floyd, which was a style nightmare for him. Marquez was forced to be the agressor against a superior boxer, who just so happens to be the most skilled fighter of his era.

If Bradley goes forward and fights reckless, with wide punches and what not, Marquez will pick him apart, and win a fairly close and competitive UD. If Bradley forces Marquez to go forward, uses his jab and counters when Marquez leads, I think he can edge a UD over him.
      Listen Marquez is a great fighter(there is no doubt about it)but he is easy to hit and if Bradley was able to avoid Pac's punches I believe he will be out of the way of Marquez punches as well...I agree that Bradley can't get reckless against Marquez,but be honest he was not suppose to against Manny either..But he did and it workout just fine for him..Bradley better defensively and athletically then Marquez..I also believe Bradley will be stronger then Marquez as well...

Let's be real..Marquez has fought nobody at 140lb..At 147lb he it 0-2 yes the two best fighters on the planet but let's not act as if Marquez proved anything at the weight..Bradley is 2-0 at 147lb and 29-0 altogether..I'd favor Bradley in this fight..I think he clearly beats Marquez,damn edging him...

Comment

I hate it when fighters say, "I wasn't 100%." First of all, that's an excuse to justify you looking like crap and not performing well. Bradley knew who he was fighting and during the 24/7 he kept saying how good of shape he was in so already he is contradicting himself. Bradley is so full of himself already and he is not an exciting fighter at all.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          1st bold. You act like pac and marquez fight the same way, you really think Marquez is gonna fight ****** like pac did? Come on Son, that statement was embarrissing. You know better than that!!

2nd bold. Marquez dosn't mind being the counterpuncher all night and Bradley's limited boxing IQ wont fool Marquez one bit. Bradley's the one that will rush in head first swinging for the fences hitting air. Bradley's light year's out of his element against Marquez, How dont you get this???
          Because of the obvious..Bradley is undefeated,and beat the same fighter Marquez lost to three times...

You also must not have read my post..Bradley will take Marquez out of his comfort zone..Meaning he will make Marquez lead,meaning be the aggressor...

Comment

Listen Marquez is a great fighter(there is no doubt about it)but he is easy to hit and if Bradley was able to avoid Pac's punches I believe he will be out of the way of Marquez punches as well...I agree that Bradley can't get reckless against Marquez,but be honest he was not suppose to against Manny either..But he did and it workout just fine for him..Bradley better defensively and athletically then Marquez..I also believe Bradley will be stronger then Marquez as well...

Let's be real..Marquez has fought nobody at 140lb..At 147lb he it 0-2 yes the two best fighters on the planet but let's not act as if Marquez proved anything at the weight..Bradley is 2-0 at 147lb and 29-0 altogether..I'd favor Bradley in this fight..I think he clearly beats Marquez,damn edging him...
            Marquez has proved more by arguably beating Manny at WW than Bradley has by beating Abregu (an ehhhhh fighter at best) and winning what should have been a lcear decision loss to Pacquiao.

Bradley being reckless didnt work out fine for him, he was getting tagged when he fought reckless. The only rounds Bradley won were when he wasn't getting reckless trying to trade with Manny non-stop. Anytime Bradley tried to trade with Manny, he got tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
              I hate it when fighters say, "I wasn't 100%." First of all, that's an excuse to justify you looking like crap and not performing well. Bradley knew who he was fighting and during the 24/7 he kept saying how good of shape he was in so already he is contradicting himself. Bradley is so full of himself already and he is not an exciting fighter at all.
              This is the 2end time I'm seeing this kinda post..Are you guy's dumb??Real question??Bradley hurt his ankles in the fight which is why he is saying he was not a 100%in the fight..Which we all know is true..So please use ya brain before posting..Embarrassing...

Comment

I think Pacquiao will fight Marquez with Bradley being the 2nd most likely fight. Cotto vs. Pacquiao is very unlikely in my opinion and so is Bradley vs. Cotto. I don't think Cotto will be doing any fights with Arum. Cotto wants to fight in the Garden not Vegas and he wants to dictate the terms of the fight.

Comment

So you think Manny beat Marquez all 3 fight's huh, I see where your coming from now.
                  Last edited by UTEP; 08-24-2012, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Marquez has proved more by arguably beating Manny at WW than Bradley has by beating Abregu (an ehhhhh fighter at best) and winning what should have been a lcear decision loss to Pacquiao.

Bradley being reckless didnt work out fine for him, he was getting tagged when he fought reckless. The only rounds Bradley won were when he wasn't getting reckless trying to trade with Manny non-stop. Anytime Bradley tried to trade with Manny, he got tagged.
                    I don't agree(but that's the great thing about opinions everybody has um)Bradley did ok in some exchanges..I gave him rd 9 and 3 and both had some pretty good exchanges in there...I also don't agree that Bradley should have lost to Pac so no Marquez does not get more credit for taking an L over Bradley getting a victory over Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                      So you think Manny beat Marquez all 3 fight's huh, I see where your coming from now.
                      I'm coming from where facts rain supreme..Not opinion..Try it,it's called reality..Anyway yes I did think Marquez beat Pac in their 3rd fight(the only one I thought he won as well)...But tbh that does not matter,reality Pac has beat Marquez twice...

Comment

Working...
                      X