Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Reflects Back on Worst, Best Boxing Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His worst moment wasn't when he was caught using illegal drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      His worst moment wasn't when he was caught using illegal drugs?
      Diaretics, used to control high blood pressure, and rid the body of Fluid,
      which helps weight loss......ILLEGAL DRUGS??? I better Flush Mine down
      the toilet, Before The SWAT TEAM Gets Here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        Diaretics, used to control high blood pressure, and rid the body of Fluid,
        which helps weight loss......ILLEGAL DRUGS??? I better Flush Mine down
        the toilet, Before The SWAT TEAM Gets Here!!!
        Diuretics are illegal in boxing; therefore, making them an illegal drug smart guy!!! Diuretics pale in comparison to what he's allegedly taking now, though!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
          You are ****ing clueless!

He beat Vanda, and you haters say Vanda was robbed just because Julio Struggle in the last rounds.

It's amazing the level of hatred, and now you are trying to rewrite history hahaha

You didnt watch that fight. He lost. It was so disgraceful of a robbery that one of the judges blindly scored it 100-90. No way Chavez Jr won that fight and one of the judges agree with that. You are just a fan boy.

Comment

His worst moment is when they asked him to weigh his gloves and his best moment is when he didn't weigh his gloves!

Comment

Chavez Jr best moment - Bob Arum and his daddy telling him " go ahead fight Martinez, well get you a smaller ring and diuretics, there's NO WAY you can loose"

Worst moment - " And the NEW middleweight champion of the world! SERGIO MARAVILLA MARTINEZZZZZZZ"

Comment

Working...
              X