Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Boxing: Face Off with Max Kellerman - Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez (Preview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    a man trying to talk some sense into a boy.....oldhead trying to school the young buck!!

Comment

That **** was just epic, on par with Cotto V Margarito II and Hopkins VS Pascal II's faceoffs. Granted it was a teaser but you get the sense that the full version is just gonna be insane

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Sergio is going to destroy this kid.....he is living in fantasy land,......"this chin, this chin, this chin" That's all anyone in his camp and he himself have to say as to why he stands a chance. Martinez will break this guy's face to pieces....and Sergio is determined and motivated for this fight......Chavez is getting stopped.
        Martinez seemed disinterested in his last two fights, still beat them down and stopped em.

Chavez is getting destroyed, can't wait.

Comment

this is badass best faceoff i seen so far,specially if you are bilingual.

Rompele la madre ,Maravilla.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Can't wait for this fight

Comment

damn..................

Comment

Only a Mexican can be so happy to have a great chin. I like Chavez's reply that he can be whoever Sergio wants him to be after he knocks Martinez out.

Comment

You think Chavez Jr ever let a fighter in the gym land a solid punch on his chin to see if its really what he says it is??

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

In response to your avatar........

Julio: Why....why didn't you just knock me out????
                    Sergio: You do not fear that....your punishment must be more severe.
                    Julio: Torture???
                    Sergio: Yes, but of the mind, not the body. I will let you think you can win, and you can watch your father and friends get hopet hinking you can win. And when they realize you cannot.....than.....you have my permission to get knocked out

Comment

When Sergio said he got the rematch he always wanted Cesar looked like oh sh$t lol

Comment

Working...
                      X