Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Boxing: Face Off with Max Kellerman - Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez (Preview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to see the full thing first, maybe it is just the way this video was Edited but when Martinez was talking about Hurting Chavez Jr. and making him retire from boxing he (Chavez Jr.) looked a little nervous then he wants to shake hands lol

Regardless I am very excited for this fight, best of luck to both fighters!

Comment

Fight talk is fight talk. Can't pick a winner off of Face Off.

Jr will be there with Mexico on his back, and Serg will bring his veteran experience and pfp boxing ability. I don't know who will win. One minute I'm with Serg, then Jr.

Junior has to attack from the door. Junior lacks a jab so whatever he throws has to have Julian Jackson murderous type intentions.

Comment

War ***ay....

Comment

**** talking sounds good in any language. Great faceoff, how a faceoff should be.

Comment

Damn both dudes are gonna bring it, i think if Jr. touches the body he wins, if not ***xxy wins this one haha

Comment

i really dont know who to root for yet. i dont like chavez but i got a feeling that his time has come.. this would be war.. they both looked hungry as hell..

Comment

I don't even consider it a big fight, it's not the best vs the best but I'm excited about it because it's loooong overdue. The hypejob is gonna get starched and lose his O and his belt, which he shouldn't even have to begin with.

Comment

I think one of these guys is overrating his defensive skills.

The other guy is keeping it real.

Can you tell which is which?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                    thanks phantom for sharing, quite possibly the best face off so far
                    It looks awesome, but it can't top Cotto-Margarito II. At least not for me.

Comment

Martinez is going to put a hurting on Chavez. I like how Chavez was holding his own in this preview of the face off though. Gonna be a good one. Hopefully better than his training video would have you think.

Comment

Working...
                      X