No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
    Over 38,000 posts, pictures of Manny all over your post...

I had no idea you were such a fruit loop.

Can i give you some friendly and genuine advice? Go outside, get some air. Get a non-computer based hobby, perhaps actually take up some boxing training? There is a whole world out there, you clearly need to discover it because spending so much time obsessing over a boxer is, quite frankly, weird.

Drop me a PM if you want any serious help, trust me, masturbating over a boxer isn’t going to get you far in life.
    353 since 2011....Not many post huh? This will be yet another Alt that dies out very soon! hehe...I knew you were a Manny hater. I can see through your bullshilt thread....Youre so weak minded! Couldnt have hid it any better could you! Nahhh Hey Reed has Roy Jones Jr All over his Do you think he Masturbates all over him? Youre such a lame azz freak. What kind of person would think of masturbating over a boxer....Hmmmmm oh never mind...You do! Nice try loser. heheheheheeeee!

Comment

This reminds me of a Sergio-Pac thread that went on for pages and pages about a year ago. By the end of the thread Pac was 5'2" without his boots on.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        353 since 2011....Not many post huh? This will be yet another Alt that dies out very soon! hehe...I knew you were a Manny hater. I can see through your bullshilt thread....Youre so weak minded! Couldnt have hid it any better could you! Nahhh Hey Reed has Roy Jones Jr All over his Do you think he Masturbates all over him? Youre such a lame azz freak. What kind of person would think of masturbating over a boxer....Hmmmmm oh never mind...You do! Nice try loser. heheheheheeeee!
        You need help.

Comment

That's why Pac/May should no longer happen. It has lost its luster. Ducks should not be rewarded hundreds of millions of dollars for this fight. It's insulting. It should have happened years ago. Pacman should retire after the Bradley rematch. Forget about Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            That's why Pac/May should no longer happen. It has lost its luster. Ducks should not be rewarded hundreds of millions of dollars for this fight. It's insulting. It should have happened years ago. Pacman should retire after the Bradley rematch. Forget about Mayweather.

yeah because instead of fighting the best you should rematch someone you beat easily. I wonder what would've happened had manny said yes to a fight in which both fighters had to take OSDT in dec 09?

Comment

Originally posted by larry money x View Post
              Margarito represented the last come forward fighter he fought,We ALWAYS knew he struggled with real boxers
              what boxers? bradley? mosley? lol they're not boxers. barrera, sasakul, ledwaba were more of a boxer than these two. all these 2 did was ran.

i give you jmm though, but except for floyd, who had beaten jmm convincingly?

Comment

Originally posted by The Warden View Post
                He's slowed down, it happens; it doesn't mean he's retired.

The whole religion thing is just some PR ****, wtf believes that God speaks to them in their dreams?
                Pac is using it for Politics, the man is done. Manny is slower, and older as they say he has a young mans style that relies on athleticism more than defense and no longer hungry only reason he fights now is for a huge check. He doesn't want to hurt his opponents anymore and that is when you know a fighter is no longer a fighter and now he is more of a politician.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Pac is using it for Politics, the man is done. Manny is slower, and older as they say he has a young mans style that relies on athleticism more than defense and no longer hungry only reason he fights now is for a huge check. He doesn't want to hurt his opponents anymore and that is when you know a fighter is no longer a fighter and now he is more of a politician.
                  this is pathetic excuse making at its finest. every excuse except , Manny doesn't know how to effectively cut off the ring when an opponent uses lateral movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    yeah because instead of fighting the best you should rematch someone you beat easily. I wonder what would've happened had manny said yes to a fight in which both fighters had to take OSDT in dec 09?
                    Drug testing became a non-issue just right after the May/Mosley fight. Did the fight happen? No. Mayweather went on a looong vacation and was seen hanging out with Don King. Later, he was demanding $100 million.

I agree with you. Manny should have called Floyd's bluff right away. Mayfeather would have been exposed early. It's so clear to me at that time that drug testing is not the only issue. It's also about the money. It's so strange to me at that time about GBP/Mayweather's deafening silence when Arum was inviting them on a tour at the Cowboy's stadium. The old man didn't have the slightest clue what they wanted. But I'm not going to recycle the unusual behavior of the guy they call Floyd da best during those times.

It's over. Fight should no longer happen. Pacman is done. Blame whomever you want. I'm sure you'd agree with me that the fight should no longer happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                      what boxers? bradley? mosley? lol they're not boxers. barrera, sasakul, ledwaba were more of a boxer than these two. all these 2 did was ran.

i give you jmm though, but except for floyd, who had beaten jmm convincingly?
                      I saw no running from Bradley or Mosley i saw movement and Manny can not deal with it,all he had to do was cut the damn ring off then he would be in punching range.........anyone who knows the sport knows that

Comment

Working...
                      X