No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    140 may be his best weight class in theory, but in terms of winning and losing its not. If it was then Manny, who according to you is a JWW, would have fought both JMM and Tim at 140. Manny might be better at 140 but tim and JMM were DEFINITELY better at 140. Why would you expect manny to fight the best versions of either JMM or Tim?

Manny is no different than any other star fighter, he uses his economic levereage to get fights at weights he feels he has his best chance to win.
    thats fine if thats what you think, iv no problem with that.

just dont put words in my mouth with that 11 am and 12 am comment you made because that wasnt me. most of the posters on this forum dont know what day it is and will talk **** to fit there agenda, but it wont be me.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      He did and I was very impressed by Cotto that night. A far cry from the fighter who lacked confidence and, more importantly, lacked a trainer when he fought Pacquiao in 2009.
      exactly...

if anyone thinks floyd struggled i dont know what fight you were watching because he was in control for all the fight...even if cotto landed some jabs....

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        thats fine if thats what you think, iv no problem with that.

just dont put words in my mouth with that 11 am and 12 am comment you made because that wasnt me. most of the posters on this forum dont know what day it is and will talk **** to fit there agenda, but it wont be me.
        i was saying in general. I didn't mean you specifically. my bad. But you know what I mean. Manny is both big and small, fat and skinny, etc etc. There is no consistency. it changes daily to suit the agenda of the day.

Comment

So that is why boxing need Hatton? Pac during his worst day is still better than anything Hatton brought or will bring to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
            I love the Pacman. No boxer has surprised and thrilled me more in the last 25 years. He’s a freak, a diamond and a star. Tough as nails, quick as hell, a real one off.

But, he’s done.

We saw Manny’s last fight on 13th November 2010 against Antonio Margarito. On that day, Manny retired.

His subsequent fights were simply not him. Clearly uninterested these days, his thirst for prizefighting has been quenched by his thirst for spiritual devotion. He doesn’t like to – and seemingly is no longer willing to - hurt people.

I’m sure the Mayweather fight WILL happen, but don’t expect much of a contest, it’ll go the way we all honestly believe, Floyd will dominate, Manny will barely be interested. Cheque please, bye, bye.

Personally i’d like to thank Manny Pacquiao for giving me some of the most exciting moments in boxing, for showing the world what is possible LEGALLY, and for being as brave-a-son-of-a-***** as I’ve ever seen.

But in truth, Manny retired almost 2 years ago, he just didn’t make it official.
            Sugar coating your biased bullshlt oppinion. WOW, Never saw that happen before. I highlighted all the bullshlt in case you wonder what it is im talking about.

Comment

survived poverty for himself n family through boxing and now a new chapter, but still in the war against poverty. i guess it's all good, maybe his last loss plus controversial win will bring back that survival mode in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Sugar coating your biased bullshlt oppinion. WOW, Never saw that happen before. I highlighted all the bullshlt in case you wonder what it is im talking about.
                Over 38,000 posts, pictures of Manny all over your post...

I had no idea you were such a fruit loop.

Can i give you some friendly and genuine advice? Go outside, get some air. Get a non-computer based hobby, perhaps actually take up some boxing training? There is a whole world out there, you clearly need to discover it because spending so much time obsessing over a boxer is, quite frankly, weird.

Drop me a PM if you want any serious help, trust me, masturbating over a boxer isn’t going to get you far in life.

Comment

O my..how time flys

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    O my..how time flys

Comment

Manny aint done throw him in with another come forward brawler and you will get a show...keep him away from fighters that have good movement or you will see the same 1-2 punching fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X