Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: I'll Make Chavez Desperate, Wear Him Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of hate towards Chavez yet the Martinez fans forget their hero went life and literally life and death with Macklin and was made to look ineffective and one dimensional against barker fair play the one dimension worked that time but it wont against better fighters those were two domestic fighters on the same level as Andy lee.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      There will be weeping,,,Sergios camp will be weeping, they will be weeping because you are weeping, Sergio the great will have fallen and great will be the fall mang.

He should have conned May Jr into a fight and KO'd him before this great whuppin takes place.

After Chavez whups Sergio then we will see if May Jr's B@!!$ have been snipped cause he is NEXT !!!!!!

you can run but you can't hide
      "they will be weeping because you are weeping". Eh?... Because my opinion matters so much to Martinez's entourage, that my mood's directly influence their own.
      Your grasp of the English language is not unlike your understanding of boxing and of reality in general. Hazy, unreliable and incomplete, but anyway, thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne
        A lot of hate towards Chavez yet the Martinez fans forget their hero went life and literally life and death with Macklin and was made to look ineffective and one dimensional against barker fair play the one dimension worked that time but it wont against better fighters those were two domestic fighters on the same level as Andy lee.
        Life and death? Martinez was untouched and was able to adjust to Macklin's style (he expected different). And got the job done. Thats what REAL champions do, they find ways to win in good fashion. And if Martinez went life and death vs Macklin you can say the same for Chavez vs Rubio and Zbik. Holler.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne View Post
          Martinez didn't "go life and death with Macklin" (someone who's considerably better than Chavez has ever faced) but don't allow the facts get in the way of a good yarn. LOL!

Comment

Who will show up on Boxingscene after the fight ?

Who will be humbled by their predictions ?

Who will bow the Knee and say all HAIL TO THE CHIEF ................. fill in the nice blank

WHO ???

I just saw Chavez raise his hands and Sergio still on his hands and knees looking at the nice floor

Who will make excuses ?

IF Chavez is on the floor and can't or won't get up then I will Declare ALL HAIL TO THE CHIEF SERGIO

We will see who runs and hides LMAO !!!!!!!!!
            Yes we will and it most assurably won't be Chavez whose left with his hands raised.

Comment

Naw mang you ain't got this right, LOL
              Really, why's that?

Comment

I'm scared that as soon as I start discussing this fight there is going to be some bullshit that happens and it gets called off.

Comment

The difference is Martinez KO'd Macklin and Barker. JCC Jr. struggled with Zbik, and many feel it should have been a draw. I'm still just not sold on Chavez Jr. suddenly being this unstoppable tank just because he knocked out Lee who was knocked out by Vera. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    Those ads are based off of your browsing history.

So... Awkward...

Hahahahaha owned!

Comment

Martinez shouldn't be hunting a KO over Chavez
                      that just gives Chavez more chances to do the inside work he needs
                      tearing into a bigger guy makes a fighter tire out
                      Martinez can outbox Chavez with handspeed and footwork
                      he doesn't need to be up close trading body punches
                      if it turns out Chavez kills himself making weight, then it's different

Comment

Working...
                      X