Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland sues Golden Boy, trainers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James is a nice guy and down to earth if you ever have a chance to meet him in person. I hope he gets his release since i enjoy watching his fights

Comment

James gets his advice from some ex-con in his ear.

Unbelievable how stupid some people are. Kirkland's career is over now. OVER

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
        GOOD... **** golden boy
        Why **** Goldboy? What did they do wrong here?

Comment

the only word to describe kirkland is stupid! ann wolfe turned him into a beast before he went to prison. he needs to take a long look at himself in the mirror...

Comment

Oh man, don't see this turning out well for James. I can't see him being anything without Ann Wolf, hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Kirkland bs PAC at a catchweight of 148!
              U heard it here first!

Comment

kirkland's handlers allowing people to poison his brain

Comment

The wheels are coming off fast.....bye bye Kirkland it was fun while it lasted.

Comment

I don't think Kirkland is trying to get rid of Anne. He just wants out of the contract so that he could keep her in check as far as his career.

Anne has to call the shots in the gym and during the fight... and nowhere else. She can't go around telling James's opponent that he won the fight, just because SHE feels it's the right thing to say. He should be able to tell his own team, "Look, you do that again, and we're not working together anymore". He can't do that if he's stuck in a contract with her.

Kirkland just wants to control his corner, and I think that's fair.

As far as Golden Boy's concerned, he told them his arm didn't feel quite right yet, and they go and bash him publicly saying he's pricing himself out. It's too early to see how good TMT is going to be for any of those boxers, but who knows what they're being promised. Maybe there are some serious signing bonuses involved behind the scenes or something. If your own current promoter is badmouthing you through the media because you won't allow yourself to be a handicapped steppingstone for their superstar, why wouldn't you threaten to look elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopymiller View Post
                      James gets his advice from some ex-con in his ear.

Unbelievable how stupid some people are. Kirkland's career is over now. OVER
                      ppl would be stupid to believe your post....too many Mr Know it All's on deck in here...smh

Comment

Working...
                      X