No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Focused on Knocking Chavez Jr. Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horaceharter View Post
    Son I bet with real money not play points on the internet. $10.000 will be placed on Chavez to win a decision over 12 rounds. Bet Play points how juvenile? Wake up kid it's a real world not a game.
    You gonna bet 10K on Chavez? Yeah, I'm sure you are.....I think you meant $10.00.

People in the real world have real responsibilities like bills that our real money has to go towards. Not all of us get to live at home in our mom's basement.

Comment

Methinks Sergio will need a new career as a ****star ****in Lisa Ann after Chavez destroys him and ends his career. That's not a bad thing.

Comment

No doubt Jr has improved measurably during the last couple fights but Martinez will be a HUGE step up for him. He's not going to be able to tee off against technical Martinez. Sergio by UD, turns Jr's face into pizza.

Comment

You gonna bet 10K on Chavez? Yeah, I'm sure you are.....I think you meant $10.00.

no serious $10,000 on Chavez. Martinez is a slight favorite but it's close. Chavez should win a decision. Play bets for points that is funny though. different worlds we live in son. I play for real.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by horaceharter View Post
              Son I bet with real money not play points on the internet. $10.000 will be placed on Chavez to win a decision over 12 rounds. Bet Play points how juvenile? Wake up kid it's a real world not a game.
              If you're talking about 10 bucks that doesn't really show how confident you are in your boy.
              Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Pretty easy to do against an experienced rookie especially when you have bricks in your gloves.

Martinez will give Chumpez nightmares from the beating he will dish out to the lil tike.
              You sound like mushahadeen coming up with these names...

Comment

Let's just end this now .. Sergio ain't knocking jr out , I don't even see him hurting him actuually kids head is made granite

Comment

If Chavez fights the same way he's been fighting (no defense, receiving hard shots all the time) then Martinez is going to take him out. It's not about Sergio being extremely powerful, but he lands some power shots from weird angles and those punches are the ones that can take a boxer out even if he has a good chin.

Comment

body, body, body, body. if he's gonna do it, that's how. jr's got his daddy's chin. kill the body and the head will follow.

Comment

Margarito had a granite chin btw, yet he was knocked out by Mosley because of his terrible D in that fight ... You can have the best chin in the world but if your entire gameplan is based on that then you are in serious trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X