No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Focused on Knocking Chavez Jr. Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horaceharter View Post
    Chavez comes in at 180lbs and tires out the little Martinez and wins a lopsided 12 round decision. Bet Chavez for easy money.
    But, but.............you have no points to bet with.

Comment

Chavez will make you his b1tchh just like Margarito did x)

Comment

I think only the gays are going for Martinez...ok guys come out of the closet.

Comment

Chavez Jr is up against it. He's dealing with a moving, jabbing combination puncher who has some snap in his punches. Chavez Jr has to be very patient when he is hit hard. He may be able to break Martinez down. Martinez believes in himself. Don't know if Jr does yet in a big fight. We will find out!

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
            I think only the gays are going for Martinez...ok guys come out of the closet.
            Are you looking for a date?

Comment

Originally posted by horaceharter View Post
              Chavez comes in at 180lbs and tires out the little Martinez and wins a lopsided 12 round decision. Bet Chavez for easy money.
              You funny.

Comment

But, but.............you have no points to bet with. __________________

Son I bet with real money not play points on the internet. $10.000 will be placed on Chavez to win a decision over 12 rounds. Bet Play points how juvenile? Wake up kid it's a real world not a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                  Chavez will make you his b1tchh just like Margarito did x)
                  Pretty easy to do against an experienced rookie especially when you have bricks in your gloves.

Martinez will give Chumpez nightmares from the beating he will dish out to the lil tike.

Comment

How can you say he has inherited his fathers chin when hes never so much faced a puncher? Lee is a good puncher but nothing spectacular.

He can have his fathers chin, with defense that poor something will give.
                    I don't give a **** who you are or how great your chin is if you let a precision puncher like Martinez continually belt you, something will give in the end.

I remember everyone saying how great Dzinzuruks chin was as he'd never been down amateur or pro and we all know how that one turned out.
                    Williams also had a granite chin, a proven & battled tested granite chin, again look what happened there.

Comment

But, but.............you have no points to bet with. __________________

Son I bet with real money not play points on the internet. $10.000 will be placed on Chavez to win a decision over 12 rounds. Bet Play points how juvenile? Wake up kid it's a real world not a game.

Comment

Working...
                      X