Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
    smh at tards believing what pac says on tv
    Lmfao!! For years didn't we hear from u guys that what PAC says doesn't mean anything unless he goes on and makes it public on tv!! Haha the excuses u guys come up with!!!

Comment

• I don't understand

Pac has agreed to 45 percent a lesser split and also random testing

why is floyd still refusing to fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        We are discussing why Floyd's offer does not makes sense for Manny to accept. You know, Floyd gets "I WANT ALL PPV MONEY" and Manny gets his regular pay for a fight ..... You said it was fair, I explained why it isn't.

As for public opinion, public opinion is more on Manny's side than Floyd. Even Floyd fans are turning on Floyd

Here is a clip of that negotiation talk and Manny offering the winner take the bigger share. Floyd responds "WHAT IF I LOSE?"

....... Check out a Floyd fan reaction that used to always defend Floyd ....

Just says it all right here.. Black dude has seen the light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Just says it all right here.. Black dude has seen the light.
          his name is steven a smith. he used to be a hardcore fl 0 m 0 but after it came to light about how much of a coward floyd is, he began to understand why it's not physically impossible to respect yourself while being a floyd fan, or rather a fan of a coward.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS.

50 Cent confirms Floyd acted out a plan for publicity.

50cent ‏@50cent
            I'm sick of all this nonsense Floyd asked me to act like were fighting cause no one was paying any attention after his 60 days.#SMSaudio

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              I don't understand

Pac has agreed to 45 percent a lesser split and also random testing

why is floyd still refusing to fight?
              Cos Floyds not a fighter, he is a wannabe buisinessman and accountant. Floyd has calculated he has enough money in the bank so dont need to fight right now. He is not a fighter.

Only Pac is desperate to fight to give the fans what they want, floyd dont care about fans, and he realizes he has fans even though he acts like a joke continually so he knows he has mostly unconditional loyalty and love from his fans.

But a fight cant be made if only one man wants to fight. Desperate Pac as FLoyd described him.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 11-05-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Cos Floyds not a fighter, he is a wannabe buisinessman and accountant. Floyd has calculated he has enough money in the bank so dont need to fight right now. He is not a fighter.

Only Pac is desperate to fight to give the fans what they want, floyd dont care about fans, and he realizes he has fans even though he acts like a joke continually so he knows he has mostly unconditional loyalty and love from his fans.

But a fight cant be made if only one man wants to fight. Desperate Pac as FLoyd described him.
                This sounds like when you were claiming Floyd was running from Hatton

Comment

• Originally posted by negged View Post
                  his name is steven a smith. he used to be a hardcore fl 0 m 0 but after it came to light about how much of a coward floyd is, he began to understand why it's not physically impossible to respect yourself while being a floyd fan, or rather a fan of a coward.
                  Yeah I know, I'm just calling it black dude, coz it sounds more Floyd's kind who is apparently now a converted Pac dude.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 11-06-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• It was only a matter of time before he was banned.

Comment

• lol shiietz not fun anymore.. Floyd fans have been dumped on in these past few days on the actions their idol makes that its not that entertaining anymore lol..

Comment

Working...
                      X