Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    becuase floyd just got released...
    No he didnt.

Comment

• this becoming so predictable it is sickening and even worse people still get on here and get excited over these bullshit media releases.

Comment

• You know why Larry. It's business. Same thing when Floyd said "Manny you're next!" before the Ortiz and Cotto fight.

Piggy backing off each other's name fooling us fans. I hope Marquez finally finishes the job come December. I don't want a decision, I want a stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
          You know why Larry. It's business. Same thing when Floyd said "Manny you're next!" before the Ortiz and Cotto fight.

Piggy backing off each other's name fooling us fans. I hope Marquez finally finishes the job come December. I don't want a decision, I want a stoppage.
          Exactly..both pull the same **** when they sign a fight and people keep falling for it and get on here and fight with each other while they laugh and go straight to the damn bank

Comment

• Originally posted by The Larry Stick View Post
            When he was looking for an opponent you heard 0 about Floyd...only Cotto,Bradley or Jmm..Floyd was not even an option..SOON as he signs a fight with Jmm all this Floyd can have this and he can have that pops up...WHY????? He has signed to fight Jmm and all the sudden all this Floyd talk starts..why was none of this heard when he was seeking an opponent?
            Because while he's promoting the JMM fight everyone is asking him about Floyd.

Comment

Floyd got released in August man and not a peep from Manny..even whrn he was looking for his next opponent nothing about floyd,but soon as he signs for a fight all the sudden now he will take 55-45???same **** he did last year claiming he would take less then Floyd calls him and all the sudden it's 50/50...what is really going on?
              it's only september larry...

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                it's only september larry...
                but why talk about him now and say you are willing to do so much now and you have signed for a fight??he always excepts something once he rejects its first and has a fight coming up....come on man even you have to see this crap

Comment

but why talk about him now and say you are willing to do so much now and you have signed for a fight??he always excepts something once he rejects its first and has a fight coming up....come on man even you have to see this crap
                  becuase he was asked about floyd....this aint the first time he mentioned fighting floyd

Comment

When he was looking for an opponent you heard 0 about Floyd...only Cotto,Bradley or Jmm..Floyd was not even an option..SOON as he signs a fight with Jmm all this Floyd can have this and he can have that pops up...WHY????? He has signed to fight Jmm and all the sudden all this Floyd talk starts..why was none of this heard when he was seeking an opponent?
                    How many times does Mannys camp have to try and get floyd in the ring before people realize floyd has no intentions of ever doing so?

Either floyd is on vacation or not thinking of boxing when Manny is trying to set something up. You should be asking why that is. As it is, "manny you're next", right?

Comment

• those conducting the interview should stop asking about a mayweather fight and vice versa when pac or may has a fight coming up.

Comment

Working...
                      X