Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not gon lie this is getting me interested in the fight again.

Keep talking shyt Manny just back it up and dont get your ass beat by JMM again for 12 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Pacquiao is blitzing Floyd on all these shows.

I can't believe Floyd is losing the public again. He had it, Pac was done earlier this year, and now ESPN is right back on Pac's nuts.
      The public and ESPN are not the same thing~ plus didn't you read about HBO and ESPN cutting a deal~ ESPN is doing their part to make people believers again in the fight.

Suckers and rubes are easily fooled or tricked and this is a perfect example it took what a couple minutes of talk for people to be talking the same shit and get into all this again.

Talk is very cheap, especially when their are reasons behind what gets said.

Comment

• It's not really adding up. Pacquiao in an interview earlier in the year asked for 50/50 in their phone convo. Now he's saying he asked for 55/45 in that same convo? Plus, I don't really care what comes out of Manny's mouth because Arum has final say and until I see Arum cosign 55/45, I don't believe it.

And I have admitted for the longest time that Floyd hasn't helped matters in making the fight happen, but let's not act like Floyd was the one waiting for a temporary stadium and investors from Singapore.

Comment

• Now the fanboys will start with Manny is a politician and you cant believe anything he says. I believe Manny more than I believe Floyd. Manny at least have prove that he will fight anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            The public and ESPN are not the same thing~ plus didn't you read about HBO and ESPN cutting a deal~ ESPN is doing their part to make people believers again in the fight.

Suckers and rubes are easily fooled or tricked and this is a perfect example it took what a couple minutes of talk for people to be talking the same shit and get into all this again.

Talk is very cheap, especially when their are reasons behind what gets said.
            At this point though the fight is on life support one of them has to talk about it looks like Pac is going first. Floyd will get his side of the story out and hopefully we get both of these clowns in the ring.

But hell even if hes lying it will drum up interest in the fight again. ESPN doesnt know or care that Pac looked like shyt in his last 2 fights. Theyre just going to give him the platform.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              "What if I lose" To the 60-40 split to the winner offer. If Floyd loses then he gets 40%, he can't allow that to even be possible, he's the bigger draw, the A-side. Floyd is a business man.
              Don't make it fit your agenda.

3:20 mark:

Floyd said to Manny that he's a congressman and that he has a lot of opportunities and that all he does is boxing(Floyd), what if he lose?

Comment

• What if hes robbed is the better question. Floyd aint accepting no dumb ass split like that unless it was by KO only. No one with a brain is leaving that shyt in the judges hands. Especially dealing with Arum and the shyt hes pulled over the last how ever many decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Im not gon lie this is getting me interested in the fight again.

Keep talking shyt Manny just back it up and dont get your ass beat by JMM again for 12 rounds.
                  I imagine Marquez was sitting on that set making mental notes of how they talked about Pac vs. Floyd the whole time.

Comment

• Why would Floyd say that to Manny? Hes a fighter that came from a fighting family. Even if he was scared really why would he tell Manny that over the phone? He looses his edge over Manny therefore I dont believe it. Manny is a politician and I dont believe anything these parasites say. Why didnt he say it on camera for the world to see?

Comment

• i wonder what all of floyds fanboys are gonna say ha ha

Comment

Working...
                      X