Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manny may have not gone into detail, but he's right, being active is key to beating floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      JMM was counterpunching Pac like a monster after the first round of the first fight...
      i haven't watched the fight in ages, but i do remember pacquiao winning the second round

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        You didnt do all that against Bradley, why do you think you can vs Floyd.
        You ended te thread before it even started LOL

Comment

• First of all Manny doesn't pick his opponents, his management does.

Still waiting for somebody to bring the first Castillo fight like that is the formula to beat Floyd and is the same one that Pac is counting on

If Pac has struggled with with Marquez, Floyd being a bigger, faster and better version of a counterpuncher/boxer what makes anybody think that he will have an easier chance than Marquez

This is boxing and anything can happen in the ring but the history says that the odds are agaisnt Pac in this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by the reed™ View Post
            you didnt do all that against bradley, why do you think you can vs floyd.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13266.html

Pacquiao also explained that he's willing to participate in the random blood and urine testing that is regularly administered by USADA whenever Mayweather fights. "No problem. Whatever he wants...no problem. Even the the night of the fight, no problem," he continued.

If the two ever do face, Pacquiao feels confident that he has the game plan to hand Mayweather his first defeat. "When you see the fight of Hatton and Mayweather, if you see that fight, and De La Hoya and Mayweather, Mayweather can't handle if you throwing a lot of punches; aggressiveness, whole round, you always aggressive," Pacquiao explained as he discussed one of the strategies he planned. When asked bluntly if though Mayweather was afraid of him, Pacquiao smiled and replied, "I think it's kind of that."

Throwing a lot of punches = meaning he will pressure him to death as DLH,HAtton and recently Cotto did to Floyd.

DLh almost pulled it off with one judge awarding Dlh with a win (split decision for Floyd)And Hatton almost knocking him down

Knowing Pac pressurized Dlh to a pulp.. what do you think Pac can do to Floyd?? Hmm.. interesting..

Marquez: "Pacquiao hits harder than Floyd"

Manny said that is one way to attack Floyd .... That means there are other ways he is planning to beat Floyd.

Just one of his strategy to defeat Floyd, hence he has other ways hidden in his sleeves.
              You said numerous times that fighthype wasn't a reputable source for information. Guess thats chnaged.

Comment

• According to Stephen A Smith about what was said off camera

Manny Pacquiao - "I'm a member of congress and have that after boxing. This is all he has. Floyd said to me "What if I lose?" "

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yup that's a hold up..

and mayweather NOt trying to out do manny ,whom just went life and death with cotto

you're posts are as absurd as Hatton's comeback attempt. You gotta be trolling, you honestly don't believe this shit.

Comment

• Pacquiao: "Floyd told me over the phone WHAT IF I LOSE?"

Comment

• Was he quoting Tim Bradley?

Comment

Working...
                      X