Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopefully manny kos marquez so the mayweather fight gains some steam.

Comment

• Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
      hopefully manny kos marquez so the mayweather fight gains some steam.
      I have a feeling he will. We will see the old PAc this December. HE is highly motivated to give the fans a good show.He knows he has to perform this time around.. Fans wants a K.O.

Comment

• And the countdown clock has started.
        Now watch Manny sing a new tune and ask for 50/50 in about oh..... 3 months

Comment

• Things would've went much smoother if he did this 3 years ago.

Comment

• But Manny, is the MGM going to be big enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
              if you throw alot of punches????thats your game plan man????wow,just wow...fyi-Hatton got knocked out and Oscar outweighed him by bout 15 pounds and was the one who got stunned..
              Yes but Hatton lasted only 2 rds with Pac! Margarito outweigh pac by 17 lbs, and Pac almost kayoed cheato. JMM said Pac hits harder than fraud! Pac has no worries about what floyd throws, He just will go for the KO!

I hope I didn't scare Floyd!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                I have a feeling he will. We will see the old PAc this December. HE is highly motivated to give the fans a good show.He knows he has to perform this time around.. Fans wants a K.O.
                Pac didnt trust the Judges or the commission now! He will go for the KO!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Things would've went much smoother if he did this 3 years ago.
                  ask yourself.. where is Floyd by the way? what happened to Fifty?? Seems to me the one doing the fighting and action this past 3 years is Pac.. Must mean he is a smoother guy in my book..

Action speaks louder than words.. Pac is fighting but where is waldo I mean FLoyd?
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 09-20-2012, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    I said that years ago... and I was right.
                    Is that the reason Fifty left Floyd??

Fifty said FTS !"ill pay floyd and manny out my OWN money just to see these guy fight "Floyd said LATERS FIFTY!!!!!!!

Comment

• Why weren't you saying this **** in 2009, man??

We coulda had a trilogy all said and done by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X