Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Floyd might be going to jail yet again, avoiding Pac.

Comment

• Lawllllllllllllll

Comment

• Damn shame. Pac rather try and beat Floyd in a court room than in a ring at a catchweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by lendingwanted
          I dont think Mayweather is brave enough to fight Pacquiao. I bet Tyson will be on Manny's side too ahaha Plus I think that Pacquiao and Marquez will get old re matching ahaha :P
          Even Roy Jones was quoted saying that Pacquiao would never duck anyone like Mayweather would.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Damn shame. Pac rather try and beat Floyd in a court room than in a ring at a catchweight.
            I said that years ago... and I was right.

Comment

• Pacquiao "Whatever he(Floyd)wants...no problem. Even the the night of the fight

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13266.html

Pacquiao also explained that he's willing to participate in the random blood and urine testing that is regularly administered by USADA whenever Mayweather fights. "No problem. Whatever he wants...no problem. Even the the night of the fight, no problem," he continued.

If the two ever do face, Pacquiao feels confident that he has the game plan to hand Mayweather his first defeat. "When you see the fight of Hatton and Mayweather, if you see that fight, and De La Hoya and Mayweather, Mayweather can't handle if you throwing a lot of punches; aggressiveness, whole round, you always aggressive," Pacquiao explained as he discussed one of the strategies he planned. When asked bluntly if though Mayweather was afraid of him, Pacquiao smiled and replied, "I think it's kind of that."

Throwing a lot of punches = meaning he will pressure him to death as DLH,HAtton and recently Cotto did to Floyd.

DLh almost pulled it off with one judge awarding Dlh with a win (split decision for Floyd)And Hatton almost knocking him down

Knowing Pac pressurized Dlh to a pulp.. what do you think Pac can do to Floyd?? Hmm.. interesting..

Marquez: "Pacquiao hits harder than Floyd"

Manny said that is one way to attack Floyd .... That means there are other ways he is planning to beat Floyd.

Just one of his strategy to defeat Floyd, hence he has other ways hidden in his sleeves.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 09-20-2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• You didnt do all that against Bradley, why do you think you can vs Floyd.

Comment

• if you throw alot of punches????thats your game plan man????wow,just wow...fyi-Hatton got knocked out and Oscar outweighed him by bout 15 pounds and was the one who got stunned..

Comment

• Now do people get why people dont think Pac is a smart fighter? That quote about Mayweather is just asinine. If a poster posted that we'd say he was trolling.

Cmon Manny.

Comment

• He needs money and Arum finally willing to cash out. Honestly dont care if it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X