Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
    Read the full interview....his point was Pacquiao is such an easy fight only a coward would avoid and Floyd is waiting to fight him

Anyone pick up on how Arum wants Mayweather to fight Pacquiao and Bradley
    Seems to me the only way he will allow the fight to happen is if he gets 2 paydays out of it
    Only a coward would avoid .

Floyd: I'm a scared coward. Why do you want to watch a scared coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      That actually doesnt make sense
      *****s: That doesn't make sense .

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        thats how you know floyds the face of boxing when all yall dumb kids cant help but keep paying attention to everything he says! even the people around him yall are peepin. pac fans are good for boxing tho cuz yall keep floyd #1 when u buy his PPVs lmao
        Lmfao......

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          thats how you know floyds the face of boxing when all yall dumb kids cant help but keep paying attention to everything he says! even the people around him yall are peepin. pac fans are good for boxing tho cuz yall keep floyd #1 when u buy his PPVs lmao
          typical thought process of Floyd fan base.

Not surprised to see broner on your avy, but I am surprise you dont finish your sentence with #worldstar
          Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-15-2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            typical thought process of Floyd fan base.

Not surprised to see broner on your fan base. Surprise you dont finish your sentence with #worldstar
            surprised u didnt finishe your ignorant ass post with #telemundo

cant wait to see u racist kids crying after broner beats demarco lmao

Comment

• Like I said for a very long time now, when Bob is ready he will make the fight. Bob's been in the game for decades, he gets what he wants and when he wants the fight made, it will be made.

When he's finished exhausting all his in house options he will allow Pac to fight Mayweather, i.e. Pac's very last fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Like I said for a very long time now, when Bob is ready he will make the fight. Bob's been in the game for decades, he gets what he wants and when he wants the fight made, it will be made.

When he's finished exhausting all his in house options he will allow Pac to fight Mayweather, i.e. Pac's very last fight.
                pac already on his way out after getting outclassed by marques and bradley. they outta cash out on that fraud already hes done nothing good for the sport of boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  I might be wrong but I thought Holyfield told Tyson to go fuck himself when the issue of testing came up?
                  No. He took the tests and made the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                    Better testing is year round. Not some phony, "I'll pick the time frame to get tested so I can make sure I'm completely detoxed" random testing.
                    So why couldn't Pac completely detox too?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      Got to give a shout out to Jenna Jay for one of the best boxing shows ever.

I lost track of this show since they stopped broadcasting on Blogtalkradio and their website was rarely updated with new material, but I now saved the Talkshoe RSS feed, so I'll be downloading episodes again.

Here's the talkshoe page>

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=93463&cmd=tc
                      Thanks for the shout out and awesome complement

Comment

Working...
                      X