Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation: If I don't get that Pacquiao paycheck from my nephew to train him I'll be pissed.

Nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      How is this possible since the facts clearly refute this? I know fans that don't like floyd on this board will say whatever about him because they can't help themselves and beacuse they think it bothers his fans, but Gong not every fan only looks at one set of facts or one side of the story.
      The 'facts' as you put it dont refute this. You're gulity of hilarious hypocrisy to say I only see one side of the story.

And dont bother waving that crappy floydhype timeline around like its the absolute truth and irrefutable evidence. You're a proper mug if you believe all that you read, especially when it comes from one side of the argument, and the side that created the roadblocks and took the piss in the first place.

Comment

wasn't 50/50 and osdt fair? floyd put that on the table and manny refused.
        Pac has agreed to OSDT, so why doesnt that offer still stand? Is Floyd punishing Pac, just cos Pac didnt accept it before, if that is a genuine offer im taking your word for it?

Being petty now, when we are trying to see a fight is not the right time and place.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          The 'facts' as you put it dont refute this. You're gulity of hilarious hypocrisy to say I only see one side of the story.

And dont bother waving that crappy floydhype timeline around like its the absolute truth and irrefutable evidence. You're a proper mug if you believe all that you read, especially when it comes from one side of the argument, and the side that created the roadblocks and took the piss in the first place.
          Gong:

I never said you see only one side. I said not every fan looks at only one side. Just because I am a floyd fan doesn't mean I look at only one side.

Reading your post, you are already discrediting and denigrating fighthype, you reinforce the point I'm making. You don't like floyd so you question the integrity of whats on fighthype. Thats the same silly **** republicans did this year when they didn't like what the polls pre election were saying.

Bottom line is we know why you and those like you will blame solely floyd. Outside of the NSB cocoon, i think people without an agenda will hold both accountable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
            And Pac will go down as a probable roid abuser. Not good looks for either guys.
            Nah..I really dont think anybody but the Mayweather's, Floydiots and the stupid actually believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Pac has agreed to OSDT, so why doesnt that offer still stand? Is Floyd punishing Pac, just cos Pac didnt accept it before, if that is a genuine offer im taking your word for it?

Being petty now, when we are trying to see a fight is not the right time and place.
              the offer doesn't still stand because manny wouldn't agree to it or a compromise offer. perhaps you should hold manny accountable for his actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by the weebler ii View Post
                he's already going down as a scared fighter, he waited until pacquiao was past his prime, waited until cotto was past his prime, waited until mosley was past his prime, wouldn't fight margarito, wouldn't fight hatton at 140 or even a catchweight, wouldn't fight marquez at 145, won't fight martinez, won't fight outside his backyard...the list goes on.

100/100 agree

Comment

the offer doesn't still stand because manny wouldn't agree to it or a compromise offer. perhaps you should hold manny accountable for his actions.
                  I dont think you understand. Pac has agreed to it. He has agreed to OSDT am i right? Whats compromise offer got to do with anything? Pac is desperate to give the fans what they want.

What does it matter it that it took Pac ages to agree to OSDT and sell his soul for this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                    And Pac will go down as a probable roid abuser. Not good looks for either guys.
                    LMAO

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    And only three years too late.

Beat me to it.

Comment

Gong:

I never said you see only one side. I said not every fan looks at only one side. Just because I am a floyd fan doesn't mean I look at only one side.

Reading your post, you are already discrediting and denigrating fighthype, you reinforce the point I'm making. You don't like floyd so you question the integrity of whats on fighthype. Thats the same silly **** republicans did this year when they didn't like what the polls pre election were saying.

Bottom line is we know why you and those like you will blame solely floyd. Outside of the NSB cocoon, i think people without an agenda will hold both accountable.
                      I dont dislike Floyd, or at least historically I dont. He came back for Pac, he said so himself and basically him and his team had to do something to discredit him, put doubt on his name and put themselves in a better negotiating position. That to me was a proper ***** move. Nobody was even murmuring about roids until Sr went crackers on tv after the Cotto fight, I think, and from there the whole thing turned into a fiasco. Its backfired on the Mayweather spectacularly because the fight isnt worth anywhere near what it would have been.

It should have been our superfight, but was ruined my one man's greed, ego and jealousy. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X