Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
    Nobody can understand Roger well enough to write down what he said, so I dont believe this article.
    I have interviewed the Mayweather brothers a combined 30 times......I'm unofficially their translator for the people that claim they can't understand them. I understand both Roger and Sr perfectly

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      Pac has fought 6 fights (including Jmm4) since the ducking debacle, while Floyd fought 3. Now instead of fighting Canelo to at least even out the huge disparity in wear and tear, his fans say he should wait for Pacquiao. Man, what an awful long period of inactivity again. I have to wonder why this guy still have fans left.
      Canelo is the biggest draw (outside of Pac) for businessman Floyd. Not Bradley, Berto, Guerrero. Not even Martinez (which is zero from happening). Seems clear to me that they are avoiding Canelo. Ginger Kid got barely any scratches from his last fight. Which means he's available any time Floyd wants him. Uncle Roger would rather talk about Bradley, a TR guy. I thought Floyd's promotional home is GBP.
      Last edited by maguirre; 11-15-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Canelo is the biggest draw (outside of Pac) for businessman Floyd. Not Bradley, Berto, Guerrero. Not even Martinez (which is zero from happening). Seems clear to me that they are avoiding Canelo. Ginger Kid got barely any scratches from his last fight. Which means he's available any time Floyd wants him. Uncle Roger would rather talk about Bradley, a TR guy. I thought Floyd's promotional home is GBP.
        How can you call him the biggest draw? Hes never had a PPV fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          How can you call him the biggest draw? Hes never had a PPV fight.
          In comparison to who?

So who do you want to see him fight next? Forget about Pac. He's busy training for his forthcoming fight. Who do want to see him fight next?

Comment

• I have a feeling this fight is gonna happen depending on DEc 8th of course. But Bob "I dont work with Haymon or GBP" Arum still is alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              In comparison to who?

So who do you want to see him fight next? Forget about Pac. He's busy training for his forthcoming fight. Who do want to see him fight next?
              Pac, Serg, Canelo, and anybody else out there. According to Roger Floyd hasnt been in the gym at all so we can all assume hes not fighting this year at all. So if Floyd feels like a Pac fight can be made why not make it? GBP already came out a month ago and said Canelos not fighting until May. So that fight could still be made if Floyd cant get Pac. Serg just barely had knee surgery so hes on the shelf until April. Plus Berto and others still have fights this yr. It makes no sense for Floyd to announce an opponent now. And do what? Go on an 8 month press tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Pac has fought 6 fights (including Jmm4) since the ducking debacle, while Floyd fought 3. Now instead of fighting Canelo to at least even out the huge disparity in wear and tear, his fans say he should wait for Pacquiao. Man, what an awful long period of inactivity again. I have to wonder why this guy still have fans left.
                what wear and tear does manny have? Manny of your fellow fringe fans, especially CGarcia, claim manny hasn't been hurt at all in any fight since cotto.

Comment

• Roger is full of it. Floyd thinks he deserves most of the money available. He won't put a fair offer on the table and Pacquiao is not going to take an offer he does not think is fair. These two sides are never going to agree on the money split so I don't think this fight will ever happen regardless of the outcome of Pacquiao-Marquez 4. Both fighters make huge money fighting other guys so they don't really need to fight each other. Floyd has not said a word about fighting anyone and he has been out of jail for months now. Maybe Floyd is retired.

Comment

• Floyd is infamous for being a coward...........so to say Floyid wouuld go down as a scared champion is just another way to say he is a coward which the world already knows.

Floyd is infamous for being a coward. Just like Jack the ripper is infamous for killing pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Roger is full of it. Floyd thinks he deserves most of the money available. He won't put a fair offer on the table and Pacquiao is not going to take an offer he does not think is fair. These two sides are never going to agree on the money split so I don't think this fight will ever happen regardless of the outcome of Pacquiao-Marquez 4. Both fighters make huge money fighting other guys so they don't really need to fight each other. Floyd has not said a word about fighting anyone and he has been out of jail for months now. Maybe Floyd is retired.
                      wasn't 50/50 and osdt fair? floyd put that on the table and manny refused.

Comment

Working...
                      X