Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd has only had difficulty making a fight with manny. Manny has problems with floyd; cotto rematch and the jmm rematch. So who is really more difficult to make. Fight with? In fairness its probably bob just as much as manny. So tell manny to be a fickin man.
    Just to remind you:

Manny vs Marquez - 4 fights
    Manny vs Cotto - 1 fights
    Manny vs Floyd - 0 fights - 3 years of on/off negotiations

- Who put all the roadblocks? Floyd
    - Who went on several long vacations and therefore not making himself available? Floyd
    - Who went to jail and again not making himself available? Floyd
    - Who is asking for "ALL PPV MONEY"? Floyd
    - Who told us that the problem was drug testing but then put out another roadblock? "TAKE THE TEST AND WE HAVE A FIGHT" Floyd
    - Who told Manny that he didn't like the offer made by Manny not because the offer was bad but because he said "What if I lose?" Floyd
    Last edited by ADP02; 10-22-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

TBeing mean to pac. So what. When manny is mean to people you don't care so stop whining. Manny had two better offers than any other floyd opponent. He turned them down initially then after months of delay he said yes. So plese stop giving manny the benefit oif the doubt because hyou like him.
      When Paac is being mean i dont care? Well he fights regulaarly and gives the fans what they want to see often and hes the best so why should anyone care?

Floyd fights so little, is called a chicken and duck his entire career, so he cant afford to mess people about anymore like he is still doing, so stop comparing apples and oranges.

Floyds holding up the fight people are waiting years for but cos you love Floyd you forgive him everything. Dont even dare go there with i like Pac. Its obvious i dont like Pac as much as you like Floyd looking at how much you troll on these threads.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 10-23-2012, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Just to remind you:

Manny vs Marquez - 4 fights
        Manny vs Cotto - 1 fights
        Manny vs Floyd - 0 fights - 3 years of on/off negotiations

- Who put all the roadblocks? Floyd
        - Who went on several long vacations and therefore not making himself available? Floyd
        - Who went to jail and again not making himself available? Floyd
        - Who is asking for "ALL PPV MONEY"? Floyd
        - Who told us that the problem was drug testing but then put out another roadblock? "TAKE THE TEST AND WE HAVE A FIGHT" Floyd
        - Who told Manny that he didn't like the offer made by Manny not because the offer was bad but because he said "What if I lose?" Floyd
        there only roadblocks if you make them. Floyd simply agreed to manny's requests and kept it moving. when it was manny's time to agree, we get 51/2 month delays which his fans act as if that is ok.

Like I said Manny will keep coming down. Eventually, he will agree to fight for far less than he could have in dec 09. I'll enjoy it when manny gets his as beat for 30% of the revenue when he could have had 50% if he were not afraid of needles or if he were the only human being in the civilized world who can't operate after getting a tiny bit of his blood drawn.

Comment

• Pacquiao's biggest threat is not Floyd. Pacquiao's biggest threat is ...

and

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Like I said, I still don't know what you're arguing about. You and your idol already got what you wanted. Fight didn't happen. It didn't matter to you whether Floyd gets the chance to beat Pacquiao and make hundreds of millions of dollars as long as Pacquiao doesn't get what he wanted. You already succeeded. You should be celebrating. You guys seem to relish Floyd winning in fantasy fights. Good for you.

Again funny spin. I am disappointed the fight hasn't happened yet. what matters to me is why manny is content to take less to beat bums instead of taking what he deserves to fight floyd. I find his greed to be just as problematic as floyds. Both want more than they deserve, except you and your fringe fanbase friends only blame floyd because he said he wants 100% of the ppv. Floyd wanting 100% when he earned 65-70 is the same to me as manny wanting 50/50 when he's earned 30-35.

If manny were really the man you say he is, then being afraid of needles, wanting 50/50 in exchange for osdt, a lil cut and a new outdoor stadium BS wouldn't stand in the way of a fight happening.

Since when does a hero have to get paid to defeat the villian? I don't rember Spider Man or Superman asking for a ppv split before they beat the villian.

Rudolph can ask Santa for a warm coat or sunglasses and he will get it. But don't ask Santa to sit at the table with he and Mrs. Claus for dinner. Your a ****in reindeer and reindeer don't eat at tables they eat in the barn. When manny comes correct he will get the fight made easy, just like every floyd opponent.

Comment

• Amazing Floyd fans. They don't require Floyd anything. Any roadblock Floyd throws they say, "halleluiah!" Their love for Floyd is almost like a mother protecting her child. The impression it makes is they don't really mean it when they say Floyd would school Pac. Or Pac is just an overrated boxer who cherrypicked his way to the top. They're just basically lying. "I'm terrified for my baby." What a lucky guy Floyd is.

We gotta move on guys. Mayweather vs Canelo is a better alternative. The fight is within easy reach. I for one am looking forward to Floyd's announcement of his next fight. Forget about Pacquiao and the extra millions businessman Floyd would earn. Floyd/Pac will be a mismatch, anyway. Canelo vs Floyd on May 5 2013 will be a big hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Amazing Floyd fans. They don't require Floyd anything. Any roadblock Floyd throws they say, "halleluiah!" Their love for Floyd is almost like a mother protecting her child. The impression it makes is they don't really mean it when they say Floyd would school Pac. Or Pac is just an overrated boxer who cherrypicked his way to the top. They're just basically lying. "I'm terrified for my baby." What a lucky guy Floyd is.

We gotta move on guys. Mayweather vs Canelo is a better alternative. The fight is within easy reach. I for one am looking forward to Floyd's announcement of his next fight. Forget about Pacquiao and the extra millions businessman Floyd would earn. Floyd/Pac will be a mismatch, anyway. Canelo vs Floyd on May 5 2013 will be a big hit.
                if manny really wanted to fight none of these things would be obstacles. its only an obstacle because he makes it so by refusing to fight.

Comment

• still waffling on about this fight!

i thought most people would have clocked on by now that pacquiao does whatever arum says, and mayweather is terrified of losing his 0. he has even been called scared by his rival on national TV and the world knows that he can take up an offer of 55%, yet he still hasnt said a word.

Comment

if manny really wanted to fight none of these things would be obstacles. its only an obstacle because he makes it so by refusing to fight.
                    I hear you, man. Floyd doesn't have to fight Pac if he doesn't want to. Canelo and Martinez have been calling Floyd out. These guys are willing to accept any term Floyd comes up with. I for one would be happy to see Floyd's alternative fights.

Last edited by maguirre; 10-23-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      I hear you, man. Floyd doesn't have to fight Pac if he doesn't want to. Canelo and Martinez have been calling Floyd out. These guys are willing to accept any term Floyd comes up with. I for one would be happy to see Floyd's alternative fights.

That's the problem. They can't even come up with alternative fights for their part-time idol. Here's Martinez and Canelo willing to bow down to their idol, yet where the **** is he? Canelo seems to have given up on Floyd and is now challenging Martinez. This is typical. Floyd da best stays away from the ring when the competition is getting tough. He just let these guys fight each other

Comment

Working...
                      X